P1 Predator Maquette arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great score. Personally i think this piece is alot better than the CM one and the price is reasonable too.

I ve always thought that.It s a beautiful piece anyway but the incredible bonus masked portrait just kills the CM stone dead.Congratulations to you new owner and enjoy it.

SWS created Predator, SWS staff designed this Predator Maquette, who else can challenge the accuracy of the maquette :lol:lol

Congrat!!! it worth every penny :D:D

Last edited:
Thats excellent great pick up mate.:cool:

Have heard so many different opinions on whether the Maq or Cin is better?

Would be awesome to grab one of them one day which is partly why i put up a poll just to see which one has the most love.:D

Ok a few more pics using a digicam. Not sure if the quality is much better though :lol

P1full.jpg

P1mask.jpg

P1.jpg

Comparison with a Hot Toys AVP predator sizewise :lol

comparison.jpg

elder.jpg

Ed totally does..he hooked me up with a couple items from my most wanted list a few months ago.

Congrats on the score. This is a sweet piece and one of my favs.

Look how long it took Hot Toys to match that piece...
A Maquette ahead of its time i think

Actually hot toys hasn't caught up with the maquette. And to be honest considering the huge gap in price I don't think it would be fair to expect them to.

I have the hot toys P1 as well and actually took pictures of it next to the maquette but decided not to post them cos I felt the contrast to be too stark.

One of SS best pieces to date IMHO. :D

Congrats dude! I just inquired about one over here in Australia from a guy in perth, which hopefully I will own in a few weeks.:D
For me this piece is the holy grail of all 1/4 scale statues, and these pictures have definately got me all worked up!:chew

Congrats dude! I just inquired about one over here in Australia from a guy in perth, which hopefully I will own in a few weeks.:D
For me this piece is the holy grail of all 1/4 scale statues, and these pictures have definately got me all worked up!:chew

Heh good to hear about another prospective SS maquette :D might start a roll call for maquette owners soon.

Congrats on your awesome purchase.

I've been wanting these for a long time now. What's a reasonable price to pay for one of these?

Congrats on your awesome purchase.

I've been wanting these for a long time now. What's a reasonable price to pay for one of these?

Honestly i have no idea. Sellers of this piece normally ask for a price that makes people decide to buy some of the newer 1:1 pieces.

P1X4r gave me a great deal on this and I paid $1250 for mine (not including shipping).

Back