P1 Predator Maquette arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly i have no idea. Sellers of this piece normally ask for a price that makes people decide to buy some of the newer 1:1 pieces.

P1X4r gave me a great deal on this and I paid $1250 for mine (not including shipping).

That seems very fair. I think my limit would be around $1,400 for him. I'd probably get the Cinemaquette first if it got any higher than that.

Maybe I'll get lucky and find one at a reasonable price some day.

Seeing how this originally retailed for $1000 plus shipping, was released 2-3 years ago, is limited to 300 pieces, and is to some the definitive Predator collectable, I think that $1500 shipped or below is reasonable.

Seeing how this originally retailed for $1000 plus shipping, was released 2-3 years ago, is limited to 300 pieces, and is to some the definitive Predator collectable, I think that $1500 shipped or below is reasonable.

are u getting the exclusive as well? :D

I like this alot, but I prefer the Cinemaquette over it. I'm saving funds for that one right now and I'd hate to sidetrack myself by buying one of these at CM price(I've been know to do that kind of thing from time to time). Maybe down the line I'll be willing to pay more for him, but for now, my goal is set.

I'm happy you were able to get one of these as well.

Dont get me wrong, I love the CM, but it is too big for my allotted space, and I love the masked/unmasked option that the maquette offers. Not too mention the ties the maquette has to Stan Winston Studios. Enjoy the CM!

Edit: I just love the fact that there is even a friendly debate over which piece is better when both are just SO freaking well done. I only hope that we receive more products down the road that rival the quality and the attention to detail shown in both of these pieces! In other words...this is a good debate/discussion to have!

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, I love the CM, but it is too big for my allotted space, and I love the masked/unmasked option that the maquette offers. Not too mention the ties the maquette has to Stan Winston Studios. Enjoy the CM!

I agree. They are both wonderful pieces. The CM is beatiful and a really impressive stylized version of the Predator while the maquette is very film accurate and the masked and unmasked head of the exclusive is pretty freaking sweet. The only thing I hate is that I would almost certainly have to go with the ex version. I don't think I'd be able to settle for the regular.

Thanks. If I'm able to scrounge up the money and don't allow myself to be gravitated toward another piece, I should have him within the month!

Again, both are great pieces. The exclusive Sideshow was selling for over $2k before the CM was released.

I actually LOVE the masked head and wish the CM had that option since I love the size of the CM.

I agree. They are both wonderful pieces. The CM is beatiful and a really impressive stylized version of the Predator while the maquette is very film accurate and the masked and unmasked head of the exclusive is pretty freaking sweet. The only thing I hate is that I would almost certainly have to go with the ex version. I don't think I'd be able to settle for the regular.

Thanks. If I'm able to scrounge up the money and don't allow myself to be gravitated toward another piece, I should have him within the month!

all the best m8. :chew post pics when you get him. I know I've got him as my phone and computer wallpaper since I got him :D

Just an FYI...if you didnt have to have the Ex., there is a regular version up on ebay right now that is no reserve...I'm betting that this ends up being a great deal. The seller has great feedback as well. I would be all over this, but I really need the masked head...haha

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250472644838&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

not too sure m8. 3 more days is a lot of time to go. that plus the fact the statue was undisplayed is likely to cost a pretty penny.

The last one that I saw sell on there ended up at $775 plus shipping, so you never know. Now that I let the cat out of the bag, its already jumped from $105 to $510. Hahahaha

The last one that I saw sell on there ended up at $775 plus shipping, so you never know. Now that I let the cat out of the bag, its already jumped from $105 to $510. Hahahaha

actually i'm sure there were quite a few watchers :lol

Congrats on your piece in advance ;)

Back