Media Overwatch by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2016-05-24%2004.01.05.jpg

My Collectors Edition of the game arrived. :)

What's the solider 76 statue like? Is it just a big hunk of plastic like most collectors editions?

Yes it's pretty light....feels like hard thick plastic...nice sculpt though. Base has some weight to it.

Yes it's pretty light....feels like hard thick plastic...nice sculpt though. Base has some weight to it.

Ah, well I guess I don't feel bad about not getting that version.

I'm really enjoying this game so I'm hoping that it doesn't see a huge drop-off like similar games such as Titanfall or Evolve. Free updates and characters are a huge bonus but it seems like gamers get bored easily nowadays.

Given some of the people playing now, a bit of a drop off wouldn't be too bad a thing. Mainly those who don't seem to know what "objective" means.

I bought the Collectors Edition for $89.99 USD is it worth keeping or should I return it?

It was a blind buy, preordered in Canada with 30% off coupon

you paid like $30 more than the game so is the rest of the stuff worth $30 to you I guess would be the question....sound track cd/art booklet/post cards/steel dvd case for game disc and statue and in-game items for other Blizzard games.

for me the box and opening it was typical Blizzard style and awesomeness.

People are saying the statue is better than most pieces that come with video game CEs, but I'd have to see it up close. I'd kill for that art book on its own, though. Speaking of: the game is out! Are any of you playing yet? What heroes do you like/dislike; who's your main in each class?

Junkrat is my main altogether. I don't know what it is but offense or defense, I open a can of wholesale whoop ass on the other team.

I played one match tonight where 5 of the 6 people on my team played torbjorn and the lame one person picked tracer. The enemy couldn't get throught to the point whatsoever. Even when their entire team switched to reinhardt, we slaughtered them. I've never seen anything like it and it was the funniest thing. 5 turrets just unleashing hell on them at once.

That's pretty hilarious. Sort of hate match-ups like that though; it's always so frustrating being on the receiving end. That said I think most combos can be countered with the right team. Against many Torbjorns I'd like to try one or two Mercy/two Reinhardt/two or three Zarya. Reinhardts can move as a unit, one holding front and one rear, and Zarya can peek out of the shield to absorb some turret damage when she can. Fully charged, she's strong enough to kill Torbjorn in the middle of an ult by herself.

I am absolutely loving the game, if anyone of you want add me to your friends list. EnvymeRT on Xbox and EnvymeRT#1489 on PC. I main Tracer, often told I am the best Tracer people have played with/against. Bad thing is the more I play her the more I want to play her, so other hero time is limited! :( This game is a blast!

****ing loot boxes are pissing me off so much. I'm level 30 and of the 120 items I've unlocked so far, I've only gotten 5 epic and 1 legendary. The rest of the items have been garbage. Not counting the origins edition skins, 10 of my 21 people don't even have alternate costumes yet.

It does suck, yeah. As you accumulate more common items you'll start getting duplicates, though, which automatically get converted to coins. That way you can buy the skins you want.

Legendary skins are a tough sell, though--1000 coins versus the 250 that an epic costs.

Legendary skins are a tough sell, though--1000 coins versus the 250 that an epic costs.

Yeah ..... I am not a huge fan of a lot of the EPIC skins. I am level 24 and purchased 19.99 in boxes from proceeds from selling the Tracer Statue my wife bought me. I have got maybe 4-5 epics. 2 of them being Zahrya Skins which are terrible, got the Reaper Mariachi which I love and a bastion wood. The coins are nice, I use them to buy myfavorite character Highlight/PotG intros.

I'm a big fan of some of the epics; Soldier's white skin, for example, looks better than both of his legendaries. I actually don't like Bastion's legendaries much either.

Yeah, I've already gotten duplicates 4 or 5 times but because they were either common or rare at most, I got almost no money. I haven't spent a cent since I started playing and I have 570 coins.

Sucks man. I have about 14 hours clocked and I'm on 430 coins. Got lucky and found the Gambler skin for McCree, though.

I'm a level 16 and I got about 450 coins. I did spend 250 on my Reinhardt skin.

I feel the loot boxes are meant to be ****** so people would buy em. I did get one legendary for Bastion, but I wish I got more for other people. Only legendary skins I like has to be Reaper and Mercy. But I don't really play as em, so I'm good.

**** sakes. I finally got a quad kill with junkrats rip tire and it didnt count because i'm assuming brawl matches don't count towards achievements.

Also got to level 33. 12 more boxes, 12 more complete crap items. Funny thing is that I bought 10 with my own money and what happens? I finally get a bunch of skins, poses, and a legendary. I know its supposed to be completely random but im kinda questioning it now......

Back