Media Overwatch by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but he does quite a lot of self-healing that previously wouldn't have counted towards his ult. Hopefully the hit isn't too big; I feel like it will work out to about the same time for most Roadhog players. Still, supports should now stop healing Roadhog unless he's close to death.

True, but he does quite a lot of self-healing that previously wouldn't have counted towards his ult. Hopefully the hit isn't too big; I feel like it will work out to about the same time for most Roadhog players. Still, supports should now stop healing Roadhog unless he's close to death.

Going to depend on the team comp honestly. If you have a Mercy player, she gets so much of her ult charged thanks to tanks and their huge health pools. Roadhog is a off-tank with a ton of health and no shield. So if he is the only tank the team picked, I'd still stick to him as much as possible just to get your rez quickly, peeling off as necessary to help out everyone else. Once you get your ult, then I'd probably stick to the other players until I got a chance to us my rez.

Roadhog as exclusive tank with Mercy is going to become a bad combo because Roadhog will get way slower charging his ult with someone else healing him. Which in turn reduces his offensive capability.

Yeah. Usually as zen I'm just throwing my orb of harmony at literally any team member that needs it. Maybe not so much now.

Roadhog as exclusive tank with Mercy is going to become a bad combo because Roadhog will get way slower charging his ult with someone else healing him. Which in turn reduces his offensive capability.

Yeah, but we can't force people to not pick certain characters lol. I'd much rather have a Mercy than Roadhog though. Rein is still top tier tank.

Yeah course. What I mean is, Roadhog/Lucio might get more popular, or Roadhog players might start moving further away from the healer, or you'll see more cases with Roadhog alongside another tank

I feel most of these tanks are nerfed. Like I find it absolutely idiotic that with full health, a rip tire can kill you despite the shield. I've been killed while I have my shield up and the tire hits him front on. Doesn't even escape my shield, and I die. Or the fact that his hammer should do far more damage. Maybe it's just me though, but Zarya needs to be nerfed and the others need to be buffed.

I feel most of these tanks are nerfed. Like I find it absolutely idiotic that with full health, a rip tire can kill you despite the shield. I've been killed while I have my shield up and the tire hits him front on. Doesn't even escape my shield, and I die. Or the fact that his hammer should do far more damage. Maybe it's just me though, but Zarya needs to be nerfed and the others need to be buffed.

Rip Tire can kill a full health Roadhog & Zarya (provide she doesn't shield herself), but it can't take out any other tanks if they're at full health. Rip Tire does apox. 600 dmg, with fall off depending on range.

I think all the tanks are fine as is right now, Dva is getting a slight buff for the next patch so that will help her in the defense area she is currently lacking.

Rein's dmg def should not be higher. He's already the best tank in the game, any more offensive power and he'd be OP. You see this when he gets buffed by Ana on the PTR all the time. She'll use her ult on him and he will wipe whole teams. Ana is ****ing awesome.

I have to disagree with that. Reinhardt definitely needs more work, only thing that works for Reinhardt is his range width of his attack, definitely takes a few hits alone to hit tracer. Also apparently a Hanzo arrow with a headshot does about 475 of damage, so I believe either tanks need more buff or Hanzo definitely needs a nerf.

I have to disagree with that. Reinhardt definitely needs more work, only thing that works for Reinhardt is his range width of his attack, definitely takes a few hits alone to hit tracer. Also apparently a Hanzo arrow with a headshot does about 475 of damage, so I believe either tanks need more buff or Hanzo definitely needs a nerf.

Rein is the #1 picked tank in competitive tournaments. Zen is last (ie he wasn't picked at all) and that's why Blizz is finally buffing him. Rein isn't supposed to put out crazy dmg. He's a tank with a huge rechargeable shield with no cool downs (unlike Winston's), he can effectively use it until it breaks. Not to mention his shields capacity for dmg is MUCH higher than any of the other shields in game. He doesn't need a buff, he would be way too overpowered with his huge health pool, huge armor pool, rechargeable shield, and then buffed dps. No way he will be getting a buff any time soon.

Hanzo wasn't directly nerfed in the latest patch on the PTR, but they did alter every character's hit box so long range dps characters can't get headshots while players are behind cover anymore. I believe projectiles didn't have their hitboxes nerfed, just the characters. Been a lot of complaints about him because of that reason, but should be fixed/much more balanced when the patch hits the live servers.

I am so livid. I was playing the other night as lucio and got 3 environmental kills while wall riding but one of them ended up that I started wall riding like 30 milliseconds after it popped so I missed floor is lava. God I hate this achievement.

Also here is my one video as promised. I'm missing a few like soldier 76, pharah, torbjorn, and bastion but there was only so many clips allowed in the xbox player and I never got video of torbjorn or bastion.

The only problem I have with the new event is that not every character got a new skin. For me personally, none of the characters I main got new skins. :(

I'd check to see what all I got from my 24 loot boxes I bought but some **** suckers have been DDOSing overwatch so I can't even bloody connect.

Lucioball was damn fun though for the few matches I got to play.

To be honest this is tempting me to buy loot boxes. I won't have access to decent internet until late August which means little to no chance of earning them by levelling, and I really want the skins for McCree and Genji.

I bought 24. Surprisingly I got a hell of a lot less duplicates than I normally do. I got Tracer, Zarya, Mercy, and widowmaker skins. Torbjorn victory pose, Symmetra ribbon emote, and some voice lines, sprays, and player icons. And that's not including all the other stuff I got from the base game. It's kinda interesting that there's no way to buy these items, you can only get them via loot box and once the event is over, back into the vault they go. Too bad, so sad. Might tempt me to buy another bundle before it ends. I'd love to get the junkrat highlight video and the mccree skin.

So far I've been able to determine that you get a summer event loot box by leveling up whilst playing lucioball. I'm just in the midst of levelling up in normal games to see if it's a summer event box or normal loot box.

*edit* Levelling up by playing normal mode also nabs you a sports event loot box. But you can still purchase the old loot boxes in the store but to be honest, why would you want to?

Did anyone get and is willing to sell the Rio Olympics OverWatch promo that they came out with stickers in the physical metal?

The only problem I have with the new event is that not every character got a new skin. For me personally, none of the characters I main got new skins. :(

Same here. :(
I ended up getting the Lucio Football skin but I don't even use him. Guess I could start.

If you ever play support, Lucio is a cool option.

I never play ranked these days because my ping is awful, so I wind up playing basically everyone at some point.

Back