Outer Limits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her's a shot of the Night Gallery entry with Bradford Dillman. H.P.Lovecraft's Pickman's Model. saw it on tv as a kid. Scared the crap out of me just as badly as Mr. Barlow did in 1979 Salem's Lot. Porbably on youtube. God knows everything else is these days.

scan0008.jpg

That is a sweet looking creature!

I have to admit I haven't seen much of Outer Limits... I enjoy it when I do, but just not a series that seems to get as much replay as TZ.

Well I just got hold of the DVD's for the first two original seasons...very enjoyable! Only just started on them (lot there--13 discs, for 20 quid! I'll say!), and bit disappointed in that I thought they were all written by Serling...apparently not. In fact, none of them so far, so the quality is a bit inconsistent (like the Simpsons!)

Highlights so far--Architects of Fear and (especially)It Came Out of the Woodwork...very good indeed. Lovely and tense!
Loved The Sixth Finger as well...looking for the Sideshow version in 1/6.

Some of the ones I was hoping would be better than they turned out are Nightmare and Children of Spider County.
A couple of them so far had to be switched off after five minutes, they were so bad. Either boring or amateurish.

Regarding the Demon with the Glass Hand...thought that was plain awful. Culp spent most of the time looking like he was running somewhere when he had nowhere to actually run to, LOL. Ellison (the writer) got better later on, thank the Lord. But, that was bad.

Anyway...quite a few hours worth left yet! Best eBay buy I made for ages.
:elefant:elefant:elefant

Woohoo! Just nabbed a Sixth Finger 12" cheapy cheap. Pics when he gets here! One of the better episodes, and a nicely strange creature.

But where the hell am I gonna get a hat to fit, when he goes incognito in dios? Hmmmm...might have to make one. :FREAK:
review_ol_6.jpg

Back