Action Figure OurWorld FS004 Adventurer Croft 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's that 60 second temporary chalk makeover on the boots:

I just needed to kill the shine a bit.

31316703043_d095a6e920_o.jpg

Just bought mine on ebay. Can't wait to receive it to mix with my already existing custom Lara :)

Any more shots of the head sculpt? I'm thinking about get this one to pose next to Nathan Drake :)

The head sculpt is meh... but can be modified to receive a pass mark. The body is atrocious (hands are barbie doll like) but the clothing, weapons and accessories are awesome for the price. It's an ideal figure for modding and making it look exceptional imo in which I eventually plan on doing... I just have a few other nods I need to do first before I focus here. The figure though is acceptable as is, considering the price and the potential, it's good enough for me to keep it on the shelf as is for now... so it's not an urgent mod.

I, too, am in the process of creating a custom Rise of the Tomb Raider 1/6 Lara. Super excited because I was able to snag one of the last amazing handmade outfit sets from Almost Toys (got it from Rocco). Probably going to go with a Phicen S17B seamless medium bust body. I would also love to get a hold of the Phicen boots from their old-school Lara figure, but broken up sets are proving to be hard to find.

And then, of course, there's the question of the head. Like most of you, I'm very "meh" on this version from Our World. However, with a really good re-paint and some fixing of the hair, it might be workable. The alternative would be to go with a bald version of Rocco's 3D printed sculpt, which looks fantastic, but then would require a very expensive rooted hair job. Anyway, I'd love to see some of your re-paints of this portrait to get a better idea of its potential. I'm in no rush to complete this figure, but she will be a definite custom grail when completed.

Doll hair kills the realism. Looks like a Barbie my sister used to play with.

Doll hair kills the realism. Looks like a Barbie my sister used to play with.

Agreed. And there's really not much that can be done with it. No, I'm going to go with Rocco's sculpt (bald version) with a good rooted hair job. Sort of like what this dude did on One Sixth Warriors (tried to get permission for the photo, but I don't even think this user is around anymore).

26527228442_6bd44c6f06_o.jpg

I bought 2 and decided to going to keep 1. So if anyone wants to grab the extra one, let me know. I need to paint the body so its skin color matches with the head sculpt.

I bought 2 and decided to going to keep 1. So if anyone wants to grab the extra one, let me know. I need to paint the body so its skin color matches with the head sculpt.

I don't want the whole figure, but if you decide to part her out, let me know (or just post here). For example, I'd buy the climbing axes, necklace, tank top and maybe the extra head off of you. I always like to have extra options with a ground-up kit bash.

Decided to go ahead and get it. Can anyone that has this recommend a replacement body that matches the headsculpt skintone?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I highly doubt you're going to find a good body to match the head, especially if you're looking to display her without her coat. Best thing to do is to invest in a good, seamless, well-sculpted body worthy of Lara Croft, and then repaint the head to match the body. The medium bust Phicen models are the best they've ever been now, so you may as well go with a "tan" version of the latest seamless model. Either that or bundle her up (with scarf and hand wraps) and then you don't have to change anything. Frankly, I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody take this figure to the next level yet. There's SO much that can be done.

I'm equally surprised that I can't find her parted out yet. Guess I'll have to wait until used versions start going up for sale.

Thanks for the info. Looks like Phicen it is. I don't mind the coat look, but I always like to have display options.

Delivered yesterday. Here's a few bad phone pics. Not bad, but the body is definitely gonna need an upgrade. Sculpt is actually pretty good and looks like the game model. I wish they had done sculpted hair though. Outfit is nice but needs weathering. I added a temporary scarf until I find one the right color. Hopefully with the new movie, we'll get a company to step up and make an official Lara.
9e12bd89006a3abb47506c5238eea79c.jpg
d7d63baa4eec18f9aade4bd24676a32d.jpg
48e13a25e64049f5972a2fed95f56919.jpg
37066c8f3f43322897d07604ea9b084a.jpg

Yeah, I've been trying to find her parted out entirely, but it hasn't been easy. Seems everyone is keeping the two main items that I want, which are the green, low cut tank top and the necklace. The jacket and pants (the two pieces I DON'T want) are all over eBay :gah:

Back