OSR Hot Toys Q&A - 27 oct 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amvmm

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks to OSR

re: OSR Q&A 27 oct 2014 - Hot Toys

Still hope for '66 Batmobile and loads more OT figs. Sweet.

Thanks for posting that, man. Quite a bit of good news. Of course, AoU and SW will get the lion's share of HT's attention. :lol

See - no Anakin on the horizon. Hopefully the cheer leading squad for that one, can kindly move to the side now. :lol

More 1966 Batman figures? Awesome.

More inevitable OT & ST SW? Awesome.

No Prometheus news.. no surprise there, we can close the ****ing thread now. :lol :(

Cheers for the update OP. :duff

Last edited:

Nothing new and bad news. Rocky and Rambo had their headsculpts done last time now they're in the planning stages. FAIL!

Nothing new?

They've confirmed more STAR WARS figures!

So if I can infer from this that Prometheus line is dead and if was to go a step further maybe the lone ranger is dead too. We'll they shot them selves in the foot with that I bet that Tonto will be dropping way in price now

Like more SW is news. I'd get excited over confirmation of Colonial Marines, Dutch 2.0, Batman Begins DX, but these questions don't exactly break new ground. ThreeZero gave much more news away last week.

Mixed bag but overall good news. On the plus side more Star Wars and AoU, Diecast Mk 5, '66 Batmobile and figures, and maybe Rocky and Rambo_On the neg, no Anakin, no Faora, X-Men is in development hell.

I'm not too fond of boardies coming up with smart replies, adding in an emoticon and feeling great about themselves. Especially when other boardies jump on the bandwagon for a quick laugh. Makes them look like knobs.

So if I can infer from this that Prometheus line is dead and if was to go a step further maybe the lone ranger is dead too. We'll they shot them selves in the foot with that I bet that Tonto will be dropping way in price now

Yes, put all of your money on this. Not gonna happen.

I'm not too fond of boardies coming up with smart replies, adding in an emoticon and feeling great about themselves. Especially when other boardies jump on the bandwagon for a quick laugh. Makes them look like knobs.
Smart replies? Gimmie a ****ing break.

You questioned there being no good news.

I simply said there was.

Damn. A lot of good news in that interview. More 66 Batman and Ra's al Ghul still possible? Hell yes. Also Doc, more Original Trilogy, Rambo, and Arkham City Joker in development makes me happy.

Back