Orthanc upto £1000!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EH

I wonder if anyone that disses Orthanc so much in this thread has actually ever seen it up close in r/l

I've owned it, and it sucks... sucks as far as paying more than $300-$400 for it...

i would still have it if i would not have dropped almost $900 on it...

no way in hell is it worth that kind of money...

Re: EH

I still own it and yes, I'm dissing it for having such an overrated pricetag.

You havin some luck lately Buzz! First the helms, now this.

Christmas come early....

:santa

That is absolutely unbelievable. What I paid looks like a bargain in comparison! The price is usually that price in dollars, not pounds! My god...

ebay is very wierd and fickled, i sold a gimli helm last night for 32 gbp two weeks ago i sold one for 132 gbp
you have got to love it
lol

The other Orthanc listed sold for the BIN of $1,999.00 as well!
It was the underbidder on Buzz's Orthanc.

Methinks we may be seeing a new, higher price plateau? :google

Change the "big 3" to the "big 4"? :orthanc :orthanc :orthanc :orthanc :orthanc :orthanc

Still have 2 Orthancs that I paid a whopping $95 per item straight from SSW.

Best buy I ever made with SSW.

At what point will you let them go SB?

2k each has gotta look mighty tempting....... :drool :google

JS: I'm thinking sometime in the far off future, I didn't buy them to sell but I'm thinking that the prices on orthanc and some of the other pieces are going to be crazy. These prices we are seeing will soon drop a bit but will steadily climb.

IOW, I haven't the slightest idea :bliss

re

iv never seen anyone selling a damaged Orthanc on e bay, which could rule out the rarity factor on getting it as none are damaged, this one 'could' become the rarest of the rare pieces, which i wouldnt mind as i now have one too!!!:banana
:p

For those of you who do not wish to pay $2000 for Orthanc....I have found a dealer that is selling the for $950 plus shipping. He has a couple of good deals on some other statues as well. I have not bought from this dealer yet & have not talked with him, just seen it on his site.

I wonder if anyone that disses Orthanc so much in this thread has actually ever seen it up close in r/l.

I have seen Orthanc directly beside the DM Barad-Dur in real life just recently , and I would personaly take the Barad-Dur over it . I would pay the $300 for BD on eBay well before I would even pay $300 on Orthanc . Yes Orthanc has great detail on it , but it is so small and symetrical that there realy are very few surprises on it . It doesn't take long to look it over . The Barad-Dur is covered with little details that take quite a while to discover . You can spend alot of time staring at it and not become bored . Just my opinion anyway . :wave

:bliss

Back