Orm/ Ocean Master Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go to hottoys.jp site, you can filter down and see what it is they have released. Just for Iron Man alone they have 62 "Movie Masterpiece" releases! c'mon, that's just overkill and farting out repetitive versions to cash in.

Yeah, but Iron Man is HUGE in Asia. You could take an iron man figure and just repaint the face plate and nothing else and they'd go nuts over it.

I would be very happy to own a final battle version of Orm - great character.
I really doubt it will happen though.

Won’t come from HT. I'll be happy to see Orm and Black Manta from a KO company. Super Duck is offering a Mera H+C and a Queen Atlanna H+C. Neither are spectacular—Mera’s portrait is rather generic (Atlanna’s is better) and the outfits are okay?but only $90 ea.

Last edited:
Won’t come from HT. I'll be happy to see Orm and Black Manta from a KO company. Super Duck is offering a Mera H+C and a Queen Atlanna H+C. Neither are spectacular—Mera’s portrait is rather generic (Atlanna’s is better) and the outfits are okay?but only $90 ea.

I saw Mera and was kind of meh, didn't see Queen Atlanna. Not really interested in those characters even if hot toys did them to be honest. Orm or Black Manta or even a generic Atlantean soldier I'd be down for.

I agree it we see it at all it will be from a 3rd party. Hopefully Toys Era, Pop Toys, or Blitzway takes a crack at it. I think any of those companies would produce a good looking figure that would be comparable to what hot toys would produce.

Back