Orange is the New Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Season 1 and 2 this past week. Finished up the finale about 30 minutes ago. Really impressive cast and quite the show. I didn't think I would be interested in it based off of the trailers I've seen but I'm now eagerly waiting for season 3.

Heard great stuff about House of Cards. Much like this show, the trailers didn't impress me but I just might have to give it a shot since this show is done for a while.

Spacey is such an ahole

I just finished burning through seasons 1& 2 that last couple weeks. I only started watching it because everyone was saying what a good show it was--I was pleasantly surprised to find out they were right! Piper annoys me but the rest of the cast is fantastic.

Piper is getting quite annoying, she just continues to do stupid ass ****. I didn't expect Larry doing who and what he's done too.

Piper is getting quite annoying, she just continues to do stupid ass ****. I didn't expect Larry doing who and what he's done too.

I'm tired of anything that has to do with Larry. Piper's brother is the only person is like to see more of when it comes to her friends and family. I've gotten much more interested in the other inmates and their stories.

I love this show! I do think a bit of season 2 was pointless but other than that I loved it!

We're kinda not either

I'm usually watching shows and movies paying attention and with this season I just stare or go on my phone to check things while playing a episodes. That's pretty bad. If I'm doing that then there's a problem.

So this season was all about how the poor minority convicted felons are the real victims of the corporate white male led patriarchy.

The last two episodes were devastating. :( I'm not sure how I feel about the new season as a whole, but I wasn't expecting it to get this dark.

I was thinking while I watching it that this season was a lot more like HBO's OZ than the other seasons. Not near OZ's brutality and all that, but definitely more about the negative's of prison life than usual.

I haven't started watching the new season yet. Season 3 was just horrible to watch for the most part and Piper is probably my most hated main character in any series I've ever watched.

As many people have told me, Wentworth is the women's prison series to watch.

just finished the season and last two episodes were depressing as hell and one of my favorite characters is gone. Like what the ****?! It also ends on a cliffhanger note which pissed me off. I'm not a big fan of this season for sure.

Anyone else still stick with this show until the end?

I binged the final season and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a great conclusion for the series with some happy endings for some and rather sad for others.

After the disaster that was season 3 I am glad I went back to the show and really enjoyed the last few seasons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back