Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys DX13 "Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other thing that works about just having it the way it is...one can choose what reviews they want to bother reading/viewing...

I guess I'm not seeing he problem here

:goodpost:

Exactly.

All the whiners on this thread aren't posting similar opinions on any other review threads and theres multiples on the first two pages of this section alone.

Mr. Ecko, you've created a new thread for and spammed every Terminator thread with a Terminator parody song, even going so far as to posting said song as an irrelevant reply to unrelated questions.

I don't understand your issue, Ecko. You may be able to claim you don't post review threads for YT views, but you seemingly have no problem going above and beyond for material far less relevant to the forum.

Guys, can we just get back to talking about the figures? I understand both sides of view but It seems like I've noticed a few arguments in various threads lately, and I love the 1/6 community and enjoy coming here daily to read everyone's opinions.

The Admin has said this is the way it's going to be, so arguing anymore isn't going to do a bit of good.:peace

Wow....

Stir a hornets nest I did....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man! Thanks for the review!

I was actually looking forward to when it was going to be up! Hell of a figure, ain't it?

I wouldn't worry about all those losers crapping over your review threads.

Keep it up bro! (Can't wait for Smokescreen!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see what all the hubbub is about. Love the quality of your filming and your delivery. Don't care where you announce a new review-just glad you do them!
Thanks for sharing I say.
:hi5:

Enjoy guys and thanks for all your constant support. It is beyond appreciated and i hope that i can continue bringing you guys terrific reviews :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AtqCzq8ws
finally got the power back up after our terrible storm so I finally got a chance to watch this review. Great as always man.

I for one, appreciate his reviews and that he posts here. Personally I don't watch many video reviews, but his are ones that I enjoy.

I have told certain reviewers that they should start new threads for their reviews as it calls attention to the more valuable content on this forum.

And yes, some content is more valuable than others. I'd rather have 1 review video in a new thread then 100 "Aw no U didnt" gifs in an existing threads.
:goodpost:Dave has spoken. just let it go!
Wow....

Stir a hornets nest I did....

wasn't you who did the stirring. for whatever reason you're getting jumped on while OMG, Crawford and now Jingobell all start threads for their reviews and get nothing but praise and no complaints. I guess it's b/c yours is a youtube review and not a photo review and for whatever reason that makes it different. As long as you don't forget about Transformers (which judging by your recent fb post about "rumors" seems like you haven't) you'll have a sub from me :hi5:

Don't see what all the hubbub is about. Love the quality of your filming and your delivery. Don't care where you announce a new review-just glad you do them!
Thanks for sharing I say.
:hi5:

:lecture

been watching Optibotimus for a long time now and always love the quality of his reviews. Way better than ones taken right from someone's display in low res with bright display lights or right in front of a wall with terrible lighting and unclear audio

Last edited:
finally got the power back up after our terrible storm so I finally got a chance to watch this review. Great as always man.

:goodpost:Dave has spoken. just let it go!

wasn't you who did the stirring. for whatever reason you're getting jumped on while OMG, Crawford and now Jingobell all start threads for their reviews and get nothing but praise and no complaints. I guess it's b/c yours is a youtube review and not a photo review and for whatever reason that makes it different. As long as you don't forget about Transformers (which judging by your recent fb post about "rumors" seems like you haven't) you'll have a sub from me :hi5:

:lecture

been watching Optibotimus for a long time now and always love the quality of his reviews. Way better than ones taken right from someone's display in low res with bright display lights or right in front of a wall with terrible lighting and unclear audio

Hopefully the quality improves as i just bought a new camera to do reviews with :) It'll probably be a few videos before it shows up cause it's a DSLR camera (a Canon 70D to be exact) and i am learning lots of new stuff.

As for Transformers, those will ALWAYS be my main focus. I"m not jumping around and abandoning what has gotten me to the point i'm at now on Youtube. The problem is that sadly none are really out there now. I do have some on the way now finally, i wasn't going to pay what others paid to get them super early.

Back