Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys DX13 "Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Wow , people need to freaking relax . buncha crying tittiebabies.

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just express my opinion on a PUBLIC FORUM that is a discussion board and all the people who disagree with me , talk smack , and cry about it.

I'm glad i took a 3 month vacation from the Freaks , i don't miss anything besides my friends

Thanks for the backup Skull & DA :1-1: You're my boys!!!

Lol, thing is most people after a long break (and it can't have been 3 months, you were posting in Darko's thread not that long ago) would be more relaxed but it obviously doesn't seem to have helped in your case. :lol

Anyway, no-one trolls OMGs or Michael Crawford's threads and the same should apply here. I get what people are saying that it would be tidier to keep all the DX13 reviews in the DX13 thread but it'd also be impossible to find stuff. The thread moves so fast that Optibotimus' review would've been buried in a few hours.

I took a break off not being on here all day , i was still watching and reading threads from my phone .

I only brought this up because the same thing happened with the Clipper King about 5 months ago. He was only posting videos to get views , That's it, I only spoke in this thread is because when Opto joined , i messaged him and left a comment on his profile about maybe posting a review in the correct thread in which the figure it belongs to.

If posting a new thread for every video review and figure related video i've done , there would be over 400 threads by me. LOL

I am also a YT Partner , but i don't try and get views from here , i post my review in the thread of the figure it belongs to and that's it.

The only video i tried to get to blow up is my Terminator 2 Rap song that i worked my arse off on to make .

Jesus, put your handbag away Captain paranoia. I was talking in general terms.

My point is that this should be a celebration of the toy reviewed and the OP for his efforts and not a little snide dig at the guy just coz he didn't post in a particular thread. Some folk here have far too much time on their hands if that's all they have to worry about :)

Ok guy, I've tried to be civil but if your going to resort to name calling tough guy I'm going to take the gloves off. General terms you say, so saying ****** the haters is just general huh, you could use some tack buddy, its a thread on a collectible figure, that type of language is not required.

It was also not a "snide dig" as you call it, it was a simple suggestion to post reviews in there correct thread, not a demand, he can post it where ever he wants, mods said its ok to create the thread and that's fine, no sweat of my back, like I said I like his reviews.

The problem is not that people have to much time on there hands, its that people are making assumptions that this is some kinda argument, I'm done discussing this,
The Skull is out:wave

If you have anything else to say to me, just PM me

Ok guy, I've tried to be civil but if your going to resort to name calling tough guy I'm going to take the gloves off. General terms you say, so saying ****** the haters is just general huh, you could use some tack buddy, its a thread on a collectible figure, that type of language is not required.

It was also not a "snide dig" as you call it, it was a simple suggestion to post reviews in there correct thread, not a demand, he can post it where ever he wants, mods said its ok to create the thread and that's fine, no sweat of my back, like I said I like his reviews.

The problem is not that people have to much time on there hands, its that people are making assumptions that this is some kinda argument, I'm done discussing this,
The Skull is out:wave

If you have anything else to say to me, just PM me

:exactly::goodpost:

This was all i was pointing out. Is this necessary?

He is a new member , can you imagine what this list will look like in a year?

9qin.jpg

As always, great review Optibotimus. :hi5:

Thanks for posting for those who appreciate the reviews even though you're basically getting harrassed. Don't let the little green eyed monsters get ya down.

This was all i was pointing out. Is this necessary?

He is a new member , can you imagine what this list will look like in a year?

9qin.jpg

Just don't specifically go out of your way to look at threads started by him? I've been here a few years and never searched that for someones "thread started", its not as though you log into a screen like that. You went out of your way to do this and then take a screenshot.

Stalk much?

For the record, I'm a you tube partner as well and I think is pretty stupid that the mods have not fixed this problem... our forum looks horribly hijacked... not very good forum etiquette if you ask me seeing as it's a forum of many people who can make videos.

What's next www.sideshowfreaks.com/optibots?

I think we should just have one thread for each collectible like it typically is. I agree it makes the forums look messy when there are tangent threads about a figure that already exists.

Let's be honest here...having a thread like this makes his videos stand out more which is what he wants.

I know that Optibotimus said his separate threads don't get him much views but at the end of the day a view is a view and they do add up for his bottom line. I mean I don't blame him because If I were him, I would be doing whatever I can (especially posting on forums like this) to up my view counts.

But for the sake of organization and forum etiquette, it would be better to post his review in the main thread about this figure like others do.

Just my 2 cents.

But for the sake of organization and forum etiquette, it would be better to post his review in the main thread about this figure like others do.

Just my 2 cents.

He is doing exactly what Crawford and other serious reviewers do, you're contradicting yourself.

I for one, appreciate his reviews and that he posts here. Personally I don't watch many video reviews, but his are ones that I enjoy.

I have told certain reviewers that they should start new threads for their reviews as it calls attention to the more valuable content on this forum.

And yes, some content is more valuable than others. I'd rather have 1 review video in a new thread then 100 "Aw no U didnt" gifs in an existing threads.

He is doing exactly what Crawford and other serious reviewers do, you're contradicting yourself.

I was giving my opinion on how I feel this forum should operate. I don't follow what EVERYONE posts so I don't know about those guys. But what I said should apply to them as well. MOST people DO post in the correct main thread. I know I do when I share my thoughts on a figure.

I don't make videos but I do usually write a small paragraph with pics about my thoughts. I bet if I made a brand new thread about that, people would not approve of that and say this should have gone in the main thread.

Video reviewers don't get special privileges to make their own threads IMO.

Why not just have 2 threads max for each Hot Toy?

1 for the initial announcement, pics and general conversation.
The 2nd strictly for photo and video reviews.

I think that would certainly clean everything up a bit instead of having multiple review (pic and video) threads.

Another suggest for this issues...use the blogs for reviews.
That's what I'm doing...I don't post a lot of reviews but what little I do...I'd rather put it there instead of the thread.

The other thing that works about just having it the way it is...one can choose what reviews they want to bother reading/viewing...

I guess I'm not seeing he problem here.....

or what about personal review threads like those who have collection threads? :dunno

This way, those who like to follow certain reviewers, can subscribe to a single thread and get updates with new reviews much easier.

or what about personal review threads like those who have collection threads? :dunno

This way, those who like to follow certain reviewers, can subscribe to a single thread and get updates with new reviews much easier.

What category will the thread be under?
Would ryno have a separate review thread in marvel and dc?
I like the idea

Back