Onesixthbruce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonymontana

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anybody ever used this website? I purchased my Enterbay scarface version on the 6th and its still pending and it's gone from In stock to unavailable , just wondering if anybody has used them and knows a rough time scale on how fast they turn things around ? It's a UK Based website.

ive used him, hes a good guy with great service. you have to wait sometimes for these figures to come in stock, be patient. any probs just mail him and he sort it out for you.

in stock to unavailable probably means hes just soldout so no more orders.

ive used him, hes a good guy with great service. you have to wait sometimes for these figures to come in stock, be patient. any probs just mail him and he sort it out for you.

in stock to unavailable probably means hes just soldout so no more orders.

Thanks I'll give it a few days and then email him if nothing.

The owner actually posts on here as Breakersrevenge so if you have any concerns pop him a PM & he always responds or get them on Facebook under One Sixth Bruce (I think...don't use it myself so can't be sure ;) lol)

In fact here's his dealers thread with links to their facebook page...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75387

I've used him for a couple of Hot Toys & always had tip top service.
They ship quickly & the packaging is bullet proof...takes ages to get at your goodies ;) lol

HTH

Neil

Back