One's customs -anybody hear from him

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARKSIDE COLLECTOR

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone hear from One?He doesn't seem to be doing any videos.He doesnt do the usual voiceover on them.I did notice that on ebay the customs that he did are selling like mad.I think his wife is listing them.Anybody know?

I talked to him on the phone a few days ago . He's doing good , He had to take care of personal & family stuff .

He should be back soon , with some sick stuff , i promise :wink1:

Last I heard, he got an operation on his voice box. He was chopped in the throat by a ninja and has to sell some stuff on eBay to pay the medical bills.

Last I heard, he got an operation on his voice box. He was chopped in the throat by a ninja and has to sell some stuff on eBay to pay the medical bills.

No no no. He must have told me a different story. He said he had a troll like the one Stephen king's cats eye living in his walls. It would come out at night and mess up his work station, throw out his paints, after. One went to bed
He was trying to steal h:dunnois breath for the past 6 months

funny thread...hopefully I have funds when something he makes interests me. Still awestruck with my Nomak

I spoke with him and he shipped out my three myers heads and weapons! I was getting concerned also, but he came thru!

You guys got it all wrong. I have him chilling in my makeshift well in the basement scuplting heads. If he rubs the lotion on his skin he gets fed. If hes a bad boy he gets the hose again! :monkey3

it's true I heard DarthMangus was into that. My friend went thought that with him, only he was doing some other stuff. :/

You guys got it all wrong. I have him chilling in my makeshift well in the basement scuplting heads. If he rubs the lotion on his skin he gets fed. If hes a bad boy he gets the hose again! :monkey3

Grab your lipstick and don't forget to "tuck" when the music is playing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XTs_TZFjbJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back