One Thousand Posts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, here I am! One thousand posts after less than a year of collecting. Not as dedicated as some others obviously, but wow! I'm surprised. I'm glad I found this board and am glad to know you all. You're all really great to always be so good and patient with having me around; that takes patience! Umm, I guess this isn't exactly worthy of a speech or anything, but I just thought I'd let you all know and mention how much I love this place. Thanks guys!

I feel so important now!
:rotfl

Congrats on 1000 posts, Ed! I will be there soon enough. By the way, I love how you almost went on to present a speech there. It made me laugh.

REMEMBER EVERYONE, THE CAPTAIN NOW FEELS IMPORTANT!

Don't apologize for not having more....I've been a member sinc Apr/May 04...Somedays I go on a posting frenzy, but most days, just reading is fine.

Congrats! Good to have you with us.

Congrats, Captain! You always bring some civility to the insanity that is SSF. It's always good to have you here. :chew

Wetanut said:
Don't apologize for not having more....I've been a member sinc Apr/May 04...Somedays I go on a posting frenzy, but most days, just reading is fine.

Congrats! Good to have you with us.

Congrats on 1500 Rumi!!

Congrats Cap!

I have been here for longer that you and don't even have 1500 yet.

Captain Aldeggon said:
Oh, your highness.....must you strip this thread of all its decency? :rolleyes:

Thanks all for your kind words. Now on to two thousand!

I think all its decency was striped when it was created...BOOYAH !!!:chew :chew

Back