One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-6EXPO2.jpg

New Show logo designed by betomatali and lupita... What do you guys think?

Definitely coming to this. Starting to build the 1:6 collection with some custom characters. This will be great for me to pick up stuff.

Can't wait.

Definitely coming to this. Starting to build the 1:6 collection with some custom characters. This will be great for me to pick up stuff.

Can't wait.

Hey LaMel... You should bring your finished customs to the contest. We are all doing it just for fun just to have a ton of figures in the display, even if we don't win, it will look awesome.:rock

I'll be there. Still trying to get all of the pieces for a Custom to display.

It will be my first attempt at a custom. Hopefully I won't get slammed too hard :p

Responded on OSW as well, just waiting on the wifey's OK. How close to LA is this venue? She'll probably spend her time in the garment district. She can buy clothes just so I can buy toys. :monkey3

Responded on OSW as well, just waiting on the wifey's OK. How close to LA is this venue? She'll probably spend her time in the garment district. She can buy clothes just so I can buy toys. :monkey3

Its about 15-20 minutes away from the garment district.

Sideshow Collectibles, Monkey Depot, Cornerstore Comics, Pointblank Toys, War Toyz, Thats My Face, and more are booked for the show...
SideshowLogo.jpg

Back