One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember, the first 100 people will get a free giftbag with 1/6 goodies....

Also, the show will be open an hour early for those customers who show up just for the onesixth xpo....

Dont forget to participate in the Custom Figure Contest....

Hey Q! How is it determined if your their just for the xpo? Also hows the custom figure contest work? Does it have to be your own or can it be a custom purchased from a fellow customizer?

Hey Q! How is it determined if your their just for the xpo? Also hows the custom figure contest work? Does it have to be your own or can it be a custom purchased from a fellow customizer?

Whats up DarthMagnus, the figures will be judged by the fans who attend the show. We will handout ballots to those who want to participate in the voting. 1 vote per person....

Good question on the custom figure itself. We are trying to see what is fair, we might do two categories if we have enough entries.

I will update the thread once I figure out what is the best option... Its all for fun! I am trying to make this the best show possible.

We are going to do two different categories for the figure contest. First category will be a One of Kind Figure created by the person entering the figure.

Second category will be any custom figure made or purchased.... So basically, enter any figure and the fans will decide which is the best figure of the show....

Remember, this is all for fun and we will be giving great prizes to the winners...

So enter away.....

Any freaks who are planning on attending the show, please send me your full name and freaks name so I can have badges made for you.... Thanks,

Cal Tek has joined the show as a Sponsor. They will have a huge display of 1/6 related items. Also, they are working really hard in making a 1/6 exclusive figure for the show but no promises yet.

Any freaks who are planning on attending the show, please send me your full name and freaks name so I can have badges made for you.... Thanks,

PM Sent!!

Cal Tek has joined the show as a Sponsor. They will have a huge display of 1/6 related items. Also, they are working really hard in making a 1/6 exclusive figure for the show but no promises yet.

Sweet news!! :yess:

Oh excellent, I was trying to plan a Cali trip in early May, but this is a perfect reason to push it back a few weeks. I hope I can make it! :pray:
I'm looking forward to more updates.

We are going to do two different categories for the figure contest. First category will be a One of Kind Figure created by the person entering the figure.

Second category will be any custom figure made or purchased.... So basically, enter any figure and the fans will decide which is the best figure of the show....

Remember, this is all for fun and we will be giving great prizes to the winners...

So enter away.....

Sort of an art contest and then a best in show?

PM sent!

Back