One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awch, that's rough man. idk I can buy it as well if it was gonna cost me that much as well.

don't read manga as well, only watched the series. the okay face sold it for me and somehow worked really well with the pose on camera/video. the serious face is good IMO, I saw a video on the livestream earlier with top lighting and shadows casted on the eyes improves the sculpt. not perfect, but I really like it. can't find the video, might be unlisted as well like the one on the top where you can't search for it yet.

also like the the statue can be displayed in a lot of angles.

and the fact that they will be having a genos really helped pushed me. heard tsume's doing him as well.
Yeah, I want the F4F statue, but I have to really want it to pay the price. I'm interested in what Tsume has to offer, but they've messed up a bunch of character faces in the past, & I don't want Saitama to be one of them. We'll see I guess.

Congrats on your F4F pre ore order. Looks like it might be an impressive display piece.

Oh man, amazing statue and I can't see how someon can complain about the price. $350 minus loyalty discount is a steal, unlike what Tsume is asking for their HQS + statues (700€ +).

The F4F statue is looking amazing, but I just can't afford the price. Not to mention Tsume's Satima.
The custom 1/6 Satima project I found is so far the best option for me to get a perfect Satima, I already had a spear 1/6 body, so no extra cost for that.

If the final product comes out promising, $130 plus $10 shipping for a full gear 1/6 poseable Satima I think that's really a good steal.

4.jpg

8.jpg

im in for the first 4 figures Saitama, is awesome! only regular for me, the OK face i dont like it.

Sentinel's 1/6 scale saitama is also a great option if you prefer to have a serious face Satima statue.
Unfortunately, it doesn't come with the funny face, otherwise that will be my pick.

7fbc22dceea44494f49f26dde5bd81f7.jpg

Siona1468997728.jpeg

8816_05.jpg

Cn2ga__UMAAezEI.jpg

The price is around $190 and the details are phenomenal compare to other brands (especially they got the serious face correct), well that just my opinion.

Been waiting for Medicom to release a 1/6 scale Satima, but I also afraid it doesn't turn out good based on their previous records, they always messed up with costumes or some minor stuff with poor quality materials they chose, The Zelda Link is a perfect example that I had to ask someone to hand-crafted a shirt to replace it.l0l

no it doesn't, the pose they did is his ultimate technique, and he's never done that when he's being goofy Saitama, so...

Amount of details is a moot point when it comes to Saitama, he's supposed to be plain-looking, so the Figma version is the best offering so far, by far.

Back