One of a kind Mary Jane Comiquette is up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
already at $202.50. sick!!!! but for good cause so bid heavy!!!

Why would anyone want an incorrectly produced statue? I would have definitely bid on a regular version for charity.

I wouldn't bid on it either, (but then again, I didn't buy a regular one either...)
I figured someone would be interested anyway.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want an incorrectly produced statue? I would have definitely bid on a regular version for charity.

this version has bubbles in the water and is one of a kind. i personally would love an item no one else had. as a collector, that would be the end all, be all.

It's not incorrectly made. It's a prototype and was meant to be made that way. They just didn't go for that option in the end. And collecting is often about getting something limited - and this one most certainly is limited.

:cool:

Auction says that only shipping to "United States" - hmmm...

Something's definitely weird with the white text. It wasn't like that earlier today. Now I can't even read anything!

Someone should email that feminist group so they can buy it and rid the world of this horribly sexist statue.

just realized sideshow has a (zero - 0) feedback rating. an account opened march 2006 and never used except for these auction items. weird they've never ebayed before.

just realized sideshow has a (zero - 0) feedback rating. an account opened march 2006 and never used except for these auction items. weird they've never ebayed before.

From their site...."Sideshow does not typically eBay its products..."

A zero rating?.....are they trustworthy?....:D

From their site...."Sideshow does not typically eBay its products..."

A zero rating?.....are they trustworthy?....:D

most definitely. i think what they're doing for diane's family is one of the most outstanding things i've seen by a collectible company. many praises for sideshow! the company with a big heart!

Back