OMG PREDS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy :dump

I think any offer I make would be a waste of time. Is it just me or is $300 a bit steep for shipping? I understand it's overseas, but.....?

I recently got a MIB Predator for $151 shipped and he charged me $12 for the shipping and because it only cost $10, he reimbursed me the other $2!

Sellers like that are few and far between.

Shipping from Overseas is expensive and going up. It's really not worth it anymore if you want a deal. The shipping charges eat up and more of what U save.

Freakin' oil prices!

Not a thrilling one. Wolf AVP. I made a mistake on the price though. It was $152.50, $10 shipping.

Those Wolf figures seem to be selling for less than they were from SS. I saw a AVPR Wolf sell for $107 on eBay this past week. If anyone needs one of these now the time to buy...cause I think they will go up.

Yes, they have had those off an on for months now. Thats a good price too. Except the shipping from Canada is outrageous....

Yeah i think shipping has been hurting us all lately, but i have been seeing some elders go for around 250 on ebay so this would definetly be the place to get them.

Those Wolf figures seem to be selling for less than they were from SS. I saw a AVPR Wolf sell for $107 on eBay this past week. If anyone needs one of these now the time to buy...cause I think they will go up.

Oversupply of the original at this particular moment in time I think...everyone is selling their original one to pay for the Cleaner Wolf...

Back