OMG PREDS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx.....but that was months ago :whip

thats around what they go for these day i believe.......it took awhile though for the best looking one to get up this high :confused:

Yeah, I figured that was months ago, thats what the Ancient Elder sells for alone these days...

but i got my chopper + ancient for 550 or so :)

Just recently there was a Elder P2 and Chopper sold on eBay for $490 plus $30. Don't see the Choppers on there too often.

Sometimes you can luck out on things. I have in the past. It's the chase that is part of the fun.......well....maybe. :(

Good luck to all in their collecting.

Just recently there was a Elder P2 and Chopper sold on eBay for $490 plus $30. Don't see the Choppers on there too often.

Sometimes you can luck out on things. I have in the past. It's the chase that is part of the fun.......well....maybe. :(

You can see 2 Choppers for sale on Stag's Collection, I need to move them..:naughty

for sure, i got my p2 elder for 170.00 MIB around the same time i got my others. i defn got real lucky on that one.......

yup for sure....he was in a hurry to get rid of it though, and i snatched it right when he put it up. :monkey5

Yea they just ended this afternoon. I was really tempted but I just picked up a elder 2 2 days ago and lacking funds. In the middle of talks with Stag about a chopper. If he agrees then I will have to go sell more blood and some sperm too.

An assembled Elder Pred 2 for $253 shipped...is that worth it? That price was after I used the Ebay coupon.

Yea they just ended this afternoon. I was really tempted but I just picked up a elder 2 2 days ago and lacking funds. In the middle of talks with Stag about a chopper. If he agrees then I will have to go sell more blood and some sperm too.

An assembled Elder Pred 2 for $253 shipped...is that worth it? That price was after I used the Ebay coupon.
Hells Yeah Man, I wouldnt sell mine for that!! The Stag is down with your Offer on the CHOPPPAAA, Son!!

thats good price if all is mint and orig box comes with as well.

Holy :dump

I think any offer I make would be a waste of time. Is it just me or is $300 a bit steep for shipping? I understand it's overseas, but.....?

I recently got a MIB Predator for $151 shipped and he charged me $12 for the shipping and because it only cost $10, he reimbursed me the other $2!

Find a place that buys plasma, they pay better.

Holy :dump

I think any offer I make would be a waste of time. Is it just me or is $300 a bit steep for shipping? I understand it's overseas, but.....?

I recently got a MIB Predator for $151 shipped and he charged me $12 for the shipping and because it only cost $10, he reimbursed me the other $2!

Wow, which pred was it though?

Back