OMG, PLEASE let these be 1/6th scale....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad with what I got with my SS Indy
if I go to SDCC this year I may pick up a set but if I dont I want care either way
good year to be a Indy fan

indiana_fire.gif

If someone going to SDCC could pick up an extra for me I'd be eternally grateful and the wookie would dance. :chew I don't think I'll be able to make it this year.

Guess it could be worse, they could have made 6 variants :lol

Still pretty lame thing to do. I hate blind boxing... such a scam.

I'm tempted. But I'm not sure. I just really hate Gentle Giant and would rather not encourage their unsavory practices. :emperor

I'd be tempted to try my luck at one IF I was going but I agree with your assertion on the company (at least from the stories that are told on here..never hyperbole I'm sure:rolleyes:) and in the end SSC will be releasing all of these items one would have to imagine. These'll filter through evil-bay anyway for those that want to go that way.

In also interested in seeing a comparison between the Gentle Giant crystal skull and the Medicom crystal skull that comes with Old Indy/Mutt, and a comparison between Sideshow's Idol and Gentle Giant's Idol.

Back