OMG, PLEASE let these be 1/6th scale....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, trying to steal a little of Sideshow's thunder? I wonder if it also comes with the crystal skull?

Yes. And the Crystal Skull will only be available at a convention with a numbered ticket given to a select few who purchased a special "members only" kit and be only after you've stood in an hours-long line that just as you reach the counter are told "Sold out of today's allotment, come back tomorrow!" :rolleyes:

They are 1/6 scale. And the accessories are randomized Literally blind boxed.

The idol is a heavy pewter. I really want it for the 12" Sideshow Indy.

They are 1/6 scale. And the accessories are randomized Literally blind boxed.

So, essentially it's a complete crap shoot as to what additional item(s) you get with your crate (which I'm sure will be $50+), which is a Con exclusive item to begin with??? And I'm sure there will be a "chase" item, like Crystal Skull itself. :rolleyes:

That is a freakin' HORRIBLE and lame idea. But so Gentle Giant. :rolleyes:

God, just when I thought I couldn't despise them anymore. :banghead

I really do dislike GG, i don't own any of there products anymore. Im sticking with Sideshow, im sure they waill bring this kind of stuff out for Indy, an expansion pack maybe.

Sounds A LOT like bust ups. In which case, and if the price point is doable, they could be kinda neat....Unless the great looking ones are rare and the snakes are common, then I'll be really pissed.

Has anyone established whether these are 1/6 yet?

Yeah, but they're CHASE items... so what does it matter?

Gentle Giant remains a bane of collecting:

hostilemidgetlogo2.jpg

Dangit!!!
So am I reading the comments correctly? Do you mean I won't get all of the items in the picture but only a few of what is randomly put in the crate?:confused:

Gentle Giant remains a bane of collecting:

hostilemidgetlogo2.jpg

LOVE that banner, IrishJedi!!! :lol :rotfl :lol

I am NOT going to have a repeat of last year's pre-ordering debace of their SDCC exclusives. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THEY ARE. I can live without them... whatever they might be. :D

I might just be dense, but what is the stone tablet there? It looks Egyptian, so it's not the tablet from Last Crusade, and since the other items are so specific, I don't know why they'd include some generic hieroglyphs...

I might just be dense, but what is the stone tablet there? It looks Egyptian, so it's not the tablet from Last Crusade, and since the other items are so specific, I don't know why they'd include some generic hieroglyphs...

It's hieroglyphs of C3PO and R2D2.

Back