OMG, PLEASE let these be 1/6th scale....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hieroglyphs of C3PO and R2D2.

Ahh...thanks for that! I know that they're in the set somewhere, but have never actually managed to see them. Then again, I was just watching the making Raiders documentary and the Hovito idol has a moving eye mechanism, and I've never seen its eyes move either. I guess I'm just not observant enough!

Since we're getting the idol with the Sideshow Indy, I'm really hoping to find the version with the Sankara Stones and the grail.

I never heard that these would be SDCC, just that the three versions would be unmarked.

Those are some of the Gentle Giant Desk Accessories:

ggiantLG.jpg
ggiant2LG.jpg

so is it confirmed that the Ark is being made?:monkey5

I'm sure he might be more concerned with the cup that held the blood of Christ being used to hold paperclips.

:lol

Has anyone considered the possibility of getting these, then trading with each other for the items from the crate we want?

Seems like a good solution so we can all get a good chance at getting everrything.

Your kingdom is no good Captain. You need money. Promise and you must pay. Pay and you will receive. Receive and you may not be happy with your purchase. What am I talking about? I dunno. Just rambling.

This setup sucks. Your buying into a lucky dip. Mikey's idea is sound but it seems like too much drama. There will be other grails.

There will be a total of THREE (3) crate variants at SDCC... all blind chases.

Each one will come with the removeable hat/whip and inside the bottom of the crate are molded items like a LIFE magazine, Indy's journal, etc. The variants are as follows:

Variation #1:
Fertility Idol
Well of Souls wall tablet (w/ Droids)

Variation #2:
Holy Grail
Sankara Stones

Variation #3:
Crystal Skull
Another item TBA

Each one will come with the removeable hat/whip and inside the bottom of the crate are molded items like a LIFE magazine, Indy's journal, etc. The variants are as follows:

Variation #1:
Fertility Idol

Variation #2:
Holy Grail
Sankara Stones

Variation #3:
Crystal Skull
Another item TBA

None of that stuff matters to me except that grail . . . :monkey5

Which of those variants has the Ark? I don't see where the Ark is included in any of those . . . Was there mention of what material these were to be of? And what price? Ugh . . .now I gotta line up 2 people with me to get all 3 variants or 3 of 1??? Grrr . . . GG sucks! :emperor

Variation #1:
Fertility Idol

Variation #2:
Holy Grail
Sankara Stones

Variation #3:
Crystal Skull
Another item TBA

And Gentle Giant just reproved to me why they suck.

I'm only interested in getting the Grail and the stones. I'll get my idol with my Sideshow (Exclusive) Indy, the Well of Souls tablet is kinda a cool idea but not ever actually seen in the films in tablet form, and I'm not that excited by the crystal skull. I guess eBay is going to have to be my best bet, since I'm not going to pay for tickets to NYCC just so I can wait in line for a chance to pay for a product where I only have a 33% chance of getting what I want.

Back