<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Amazing photos OMG - brilliant work! I can't wait to own this figure, it turned out really nice!!

The only things I would say, would be that the way the cape sits on his shoulders can hopefully be futzed better than how OMG has it; like that it makes his silhouette look like a triangle. Secondly - the belt. Maybe it's just the lighting that OMG is using, but it doesn't look as good as the promo pics showed - to me.

All up though - hall of famer!!!! :cool:

Great piece of Batman history here. Not getting because my Batman nostalgia doesn't really go back that far (nor does my existence) but its so great that these have happened.

You've done some amazing work here, OMG; this guy looks stupendous.

I grew up watching this tv series, love how this figure turn out ! cape is adjustable, dont worry. :panic::panic::panic:

WOW! I thought this figure was pushed back -- goof thing it's not!

Great photos, OMG! Some shots are so creepy as it seemed as if there's a real clone of Adam West under that cowl.

Great photos, OMG! Some shots are so creepy as it seemed as if there's a real clone of Adam West under that cowl.

:exactly:

The sculpts are amazing. This came out really well.

As someone else mentioned in the other thread, the suit looks "delicate". Might have to put on the white gloves to handle this piece of artwork!

Robin ... I need him NOW !!! :panic::panic::panic:

This looks insanely good for something so simple.I grew up watching this tv show in the early 80s as reruns in Australia.**** yeah!!!!

This looks insanely good for something so simple.I grew up watching this tv show in the early 80s as reruns in Australia.**** yeah!!!!

While we all know this is specifically Adam West playing Batman in the 1960s, I find the style of the suit itself iconic enough that it makes me think of Batman not only as he appeared in comics, but when he first appeared on screen in 1943,

PDVD_025.jpg

and 1949:

1949BatmanMobile1.jpg

It's so pulpy and 'old school' that Adam and Burt might even find a place next to Indiana Jones and the upcoming Commando Cody!

They nailed it just like Keaton.batman-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

:exactly:

The sculpts are amazing. This came out really well.

As someone else mentioned in the other thread, the suit looks "delicate". Might have to put on the white gloves to handle this piece of artwork!

Yup, so well that it felt refreshing to see the HT Facebook's page get nothing but positive comments on an a photo album :lol none of htose "who's this?!" hyperboles :lol

Yeah, wearing gloves while handling this figure would be best bet to keep the suit pristine.

Cotton glove wont do, you need surgical glove :panic::panic::panic:

Wow. Just awesome! Great pics OMG. This one is a home run! Can't wait to get him.

Cotton glove wont do, you need surgical glove :panic::panic::panic:

Can't tell if serious. Really? I don't want to put snags in the suit. My Reeve figure has a tiny one that bugs me.

Back