<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

My initial childhood memories of nerdgasm. BIFF! ZLOTT! KAPOW!

Wish they'd made the utility belt out of pleather or something and not make it look too plasticky. He looks like he's wearing blocks of cheese around his waist.

That box art is just amazing.

Batman came out amazing!

Wish they'd made the utility belt out of pleather or something and not make it look too plasticky. He looks like he's wearing blocks of cheese around his waist.
Yeah, agreed - I mentioned that earlier. It's a slight detraction from what's otherwise a brilliant figure.

Though I'll never understand the appeal of the TV series, the final product looks great and I'm sure this will be on a whole lot of collector's shelves.

Utility belt looks too cheap and lacks finer details- other than that POW HT did it again! Beautiful!

Don't like the boxy torso, it looks exactly like what it is, a cushioned fat suit with a gap. The plasticky belt also looks pretty cheap. I was also hoping the blue was sort of more brilliant than what we seem to be getting here. The cowl, cape, gloves, boots and trunks look a little too dark and dull for my tastes, even in the shots with the bright lighting.

Still, other than that this looks to be a solid figure. I'm definitely keeping my preorder and anticipating Robin to go with this guy. I got a feeling they'll be standouts on my shelves.

I know you guys will think I'm crazy but I'm cancelling my preorder. The torso and belt just ruin it for me. The trunks look too doll like too for some reason.
Dangit!!

I noticed the plastic look of the belt too but it was plastic looking on TV. :lol Stellar figure.

Instantly felt like a five year old again when I started looking at those pics, OMG. Thanks! Can't wait to get this one.

I noticed the plastic look of the belt too but it was plastic looking on TV. :lol Stellar figure.

Instantly felt like a five year old again when I started looking at those pics, OMG. Thanks! Can't wait to get this one.
Yeah, can't fault HT too much for being screen accurate, and intentionally producing accessories that look cheaper than they could have :lol

g61c92320.jpg

I know you guys will think I'm crazy but I'm cancelling my preorder. The torso and belt just ruin it for me. The trunks look too doll like too for some reason.
Dangit!!

PD1379564003Ax5.jpg

I know, I know, but that damn torso fat piece is all kinds of wrong. He wasn't fat or even chunky, come on HT!

thank you for posting these, can't wait to get mine in a couple of weeks!

Were they aiming for non-HD 60's TV screen accurate? These don't look they're molded in plastic.

batman+1966+utility+belt+abc+tv+adam+west+dc+comics+silver+age+signed+.jpg

But really it's not that big of an issue. The fact that HT's giving us these awesome figures that represent probably the greatest iconic TV superheroes of our time is reason enough to get excited about.:panic:

I had to cancel my PO for the duo because of all of the PF and statue POs I have coming. I'm hoping I can still pick them up later down the road at a reasonable price.

Back