<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

I think he looks better in the shots where he's not wearing his glasses. The glasses don't look that great though.

:lol

Im cancelling mine tomorrow when I get off work... way too early and absolutely terrible headsculpt ... what a waste

Yeah, I was hoping the negative reaction the wide/ bloated proto sculpt received would get them to go back to the drawing board on this but no dice.

Thankfully, Hot Toys killed it with their Hulk so that makes passing on this a whole lot easier.

Not going to display an average at best looking Banner regardless of who produces it.

Have little hope for DW Loki now...

Yeah, I was hoping the negative reaction the wide/ bloated proto sculpt received would get them to go back to the drawing board on this but no dice.

Thankfully, Hot Toys killed it with their Hulk so that makes passing on this a whole lot easier.

Not going to display an average at best looking Banner regardless of who produces it.

Have little hope for DW Loki now...

Yeah I would have thought for sure they would have tweeked it, looks like they simply softened it and thats it... I think im most angry that they gave themselves plenty of time (til september) to work this out, instead they simply rush it out the door and leave it almost as is. My LCS isnt too happy eaither, told them they should cancel too, their gunna call sideshow :lol

I guess this will be given away to people later on, same way that angelica fig was

Looks like an awful figure. Terrible even.

Glad I preordered it though.

Hopefully no one else buys this incredibly boring figure.

I want to be one of only a few who own this.

I don't think it's that bad but the eyes could have been a little bigger. I only paid about $150 with my rewards so I'm happy. Wouldn't pay $190 though.

Looks like an awful figure. Terrible even.

Glad I preordered it though.

Hopefully no one else buys this incredibly boring figure.

I want to be one of only a few who own this.

Theres plenty of suckers who will still buy this... I honestly dont know where the standards are anymore for HT's

Frankly, I think the Ruffalo likeness is better than any Tony Stark likeness yet by HT, for what that's worth. . .

Yeah I would have thought for sure they would have tweeked it, looks like they simply softened it and thats it... I think im most angry that they gave themselves plenty of time (til september) to work this out, instead they simply rush it out the door and leave it almost as is. My LCS isnt too happy eaither, told them they should cancel too, their gunna call sideshow :lol

I guess this will be given away to people later on, same way that angelica fig was
Pretty much. Double rewards already on ASM Spidey today, next will be this. :lol

It seems like the Rose Hill Tony Stark got more effort from HT than this figure.

Ironic how, even when they half-a$$ a tony stark figure, it still gets more attention than a full on legitimate release of a new character.

It seems like the Rose Hill Tony Stark got more effort from HT than this figure.

Ironic how, even when they half-a$$ a tony stark figure, it still gets more attention than a full on legitimate release of a new character.

Not really, its still a reuse... HT's cant really help what the character were wearing in their movies :lol

Makes me sad looking at HT recent figures. Wolverine - BW - Loki - Bruce - Roadblock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of the ones tired of just iron man but now that I think of it I ended up liking every single release.

Makes me sad looking at HT recent figures. Wolverine - BW - Loki - Bruce - Roadblock.

I'm one of the ones tired of just iron man but now that I think of it I ended up liking every single release.

137.gif

I'd agree with that statement except I like Wolverine (I recognize it isn't perfect ). Widow and Loki still have hope tho...

I'd agree with that statement except I like Wolverine (I recognize it isn't perfect ). Widow and Loki still have hope tho...

I have hopes as well I won't lie. I have loki on PO but BW I'll have to see some better pictures. Hopefully we see improvements at SDCC this year.

Of for whoever does not know SDCC tickets go on sale Saturday. :)

It is hard to use the word likeness when there is none to begin with. WOW...this is one bad sculpt.

Back