<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TDKR BANE - OMG Photo Review <>

Flexpay usually can go way beyond actual release date. Supposed to be out end of this month here(hopefully)

Cool. Thanks, man! I'll keep all my crossables firmly crossed.

With the tons of stuff I've gotten on Flex over the years, this is the first order of mine that's been pushed forward instead of back. It's a Christmas miracle! :lol

gonna pre order this looks great, my dx12 batman turned up yesterday best figure so far

So is it not possible to pose him with his hands up on his chest like he does so much in the movie? that's a bummer.

The_Dark_Knight_Rises_Bane_by_messenjahmatt.jpg

even if you use the new TT, you stil need a pair of proper palms which are not included .... :panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:

I fixed your post.

Depends on perspective, I guess. The arms are already big enough to be accurate. Just saying.

Really like this pic. The vest gives the illusion the body is big enough and the stance hides the tiny legs. Not enough for me to buy this, though.

Last edited:

Ask yourself this naysayers... would you rather have NO highly detailed Hot Toy Bane figure or one that has some faults?

If it doesn't meet my (admittedly) stupidly high standards, the question is meaningless. I'm not going to buy something of low quality 'just because it's there', unlike I'm sure a lot of people, who will blindly consume whatever is put to them.

Oooh, look, shiny things.

Great photos to go with a great piece. can't wait for this and camo tumbler to display him on top of.

If it doesn't meet my (admittedly) stupidly high standards, the question is meaningless. I'm not going to buy something of low quality 'just because it's there', unlike I'm sure a lot of people, who will blindly consume whatever is put to them.

You are absolutley right. If it doesn't meet your standards, you shouldn't get it. In the same sense, if it DOES meet someone elses standards, that should be ok too. And that doesn't mean that we are blindly consuming whatever is put to us. Your standards aren't the final word. And neither are mine.

If anyone has read most/all of this thread, and every other thread about a figure on this board, there is always a division. Some love it, some are ok with it, some hate it.

This isn't a black and white or right or wrong thing. Its a matter of preferrence and personal opinion. And everyone is entitled to theirs.

Last edited:

You are absolutley right. If it doesn't meet your standards, you shouldn't get it. In the same sense, if it DOES meet someone elses standards, that should be ok too. And that doesn't mean that we are blindly consuming whatever is put to us. Your standards aren't the final word. And neither are mine.

If anyone has read most/all of this thread, and every other thread about a figure on this board, there is always a division. Some love it, some are ok with it, some hate it.

This isn't a black and whote or right or wrong thing. Its a matter of preferrence and personal opinion. And everyone is entitled to theirs.

:lecture:goodpost:

I don't think some of you understood my post. I don't care what you buy or don't buy. I was merely responding to the false duality of "no bane or bane with flaws"....

This isn't a black and white or right or wrong thing. Its a matter of preferrence and personal opinion. And everyone is entitled to theirs.

Very well said, buddy. :goodpost:

Personally I don't mind people here at the freaksboard who stop by just to say "pass", "meh", "total garbage" or the like, as long as they don't DIRECTLY make those who feel the opposite and are getting the figure feel bad for, well, getting the figure. If one has an opinion, it's cool, but that opinion shouldn't be forced down the throat of the other one with the opposite opinion. There are threads here about figures that I never cared about and have total dislike for but I opt not to post on those threads to rain on their parade. Those collectors bought those figures for themselves not for me anyway, and if they're happy to have those figures then so be it.

I don't think some of you understood my post. I don't care what you buy or don't buy. I was merely responding to the false duality of "no bane or bane with flaws"....

That would be fine. But when you post this

unlike I'm sure a lot of people, who will blindly consume whatever is put to them.

it appears as though you are taking a jab at everyone who likes it. If that wasn't the intent, thats cool. But thats why some commented on what you said.

That would be fine. But when you post this

unlike I'm sure a lot of people, who will blindly consume whatever is put to them.

it appears as though you are taking a jab at everyone who likes it. If that wasn't the intent, thats cool. But thats why some commented on what you said.

No. A jab at people who seem to think we should all love it because it's a) Bane, and b) we might not get another Bane.

even if you use the new TT, you stil need a pair of proper palms which are not included .... :panic::panic::panic:

Your parts box must be more severe. The proper hands aren't all that hard to find. I honestly plan on just putting these arms on the Bane body.

20121129223937.jpg

20121130152332.jpg

I just hope the skintones are close enough.

Back