<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TDKR BANE - OMG Photo Review <>

Because he'd look like this if he had them:

20121129223937.jpg

20121130152332.jpg

The double jointed elbows are the only way to get this pose, which he did for 90% of the movie. :slap

They'll definitely DX this guy. He needed PERS from day one and they can give him the T-800 arms then along with the short leather jacket, stock exchange jacket and helmet, and plane t-shirt and bag. And give him an f'ing detonator too.:impatient:

Hopefully we'll get a DX, but I see that being 18 months and beyond until we see that happen.

I fully expect guys to say "No Bane" just to be "cool" and bash this one. This is the Hot Toys Snake Eyes deal all over again, haha (although not nearly as bad).

Some people just hate the character and or movie. Others just want to nitpick in general. So they are going to take any shot they can at him. I don't think he's perfect but he looks pretty sweet to me overall and I'm glad to see him come out early!

Some people just hate the character and or movie. Others just want to nitpick in general. So they are going to take any shot they can at him. I don't think he's perfect but he looks pretty sweet to me overall and I'm glad to see him come out early!

Exactly- they are free to voice their opinion and thankfully I haven't seen a lot of condemning like the Hot Toys Snake Eyes thread (what foolishness).

With that one it's like someone's favorite indy band made it big and now they're doing the "you're not allowed to like them now the signed to a bigger label they're mine whaaaaaaaa"

I still don't see it as a must have Bane accessory. I'll take Gordon's speech over it any day.

Exactly- they are free to voice their opinion and thankfully I haven't seen a lot of condemning like the Hot Toys Snake Eyes thread (what foolishness).

With that one it's like someone's favorite indy band made it big and now they're doing the "you're not allowed to like them now the signed to a bigger label they're mine whaaaaaaaa"

Man I love the Snake Eyes figure too. I must not be one of the cool kids then! :rolleyes: :rotfl

I happily pre-ordered this even though I have a custom one as well. Very excited! Awesome photos OMG!

That was a nonsense bashing from the Joe fans. Throwing around stuff like "haha what a damn newb" and other completely moronic posts... I grew up on RAH and loved the Joes. I've owned six different SSC Joes... but because I don't post regularly in the Joe thread I'm a "newb."

*shrugs* Everyone's got to be doing something.

Same goes for this figure. People are bashing it but very VERY few are stating why. Also just saying "it isn't correct" or "too many flaws" isn't really arguing your case- you're stating facts. EVERY figure has flaws, NO figure is 100% correct... and I'm ok with that.

I like it when people post the flaws and gives me an opportunity to consider correcting my figure... but to bash it needlessly and condemn it is just silly.

Bane looks great, huge improvement over the promo pics. He's only $180 on BBTS which I think is a great price. Now that I have seen pics I want to get him but between buying the new Lego Arkham Asylum, Masterpiece Soundwave, Fortress Maximus and the Hot Toys 89 Batmobile he is just going to have to wait until the Spring when I have the funds.

Bane looks great, huge improvement over the promo pics. He's only $180 on BBTS which I think is a great price. Now that I have seen pics I want to get him but between buying the new Lego Arkham Asylum, Masterpiece Soundwave, Fortress Maximus and the Hot Toys 89 Batmobile he is just going to have to wait until the Spring when I have the funds.

Think he will last that long? I'm not saying there will be a mad rush for him, but I think most us us agree he is better than expected which might change some people to pick him up.

I have no interest in this figure but I think it turned out great. I like the jacket and lining.

I think Bane would have been a great secondary bad guy in the movie. I just did not care for him as our main (I guess at the end of DKR it was revealed that he infact was not our main villan).

There is definetley an improvement from the proto I think.
The sculpt looks good, there is definetley a likeness to Hardy.
Pants have improved, vest still seems inaccurate though! :dunno
Have we seen any shots with the jumper?

Back