<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TDKR BANE - OMG Photo Review <>

bane-tom-hardy-the-dark-knight-rises_zps034acc48.jpg

bane-costume-from-dark-knight-rises_zps3a71de9b.jpg

Every time I see this character I can't help but laugh. WTF is he doing? Seriously....

Dude, it's like vader resting his hands on his belt.

Every time I see this character I can't help but laugh. WTF is he doing? Seriously....

Like others said. It's no different than crossing your arms, resting them on your hips, or even wearing a backpack and holding onto the straps.

Also, it looks badass.

Like others said. It's no different than crossing your arms, resting them on your hips, or even wearing a backpack and holding onto the straps.

Also, it looks badass.

:exactly:

Add to that Darkseid's signature "hands at the back" stance. Too relaxed it's creepy.

https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o509/gowvd/bane-tom-hardy-the-dark-knight-rises_zps034acc48.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o509/gowvd/bane-costume-from-dark-knight-rises_zps3a71de9b.jpg[/IG]

Every time I see this character I can't help but laugh. WTF is he doing? Seriously....[/quote]

Being awesome is what he's doing. :D

I was on the fence with my pre-order if to cancel it or not, but it is a fine looking figure so I think I shall be leaving my pre-order as it is :)

anybody know why its called "like a boss" pose?

I think people just started saying he looked "like a boss"in that pose, kind of meaning he looked badass and in charge, and it just seemed to stick from there and people were calling it the like a boss pose. I just refer to it as his signature pose.

With regards to why he does it, I remember when the first pictures came out a lot of people were talking about how ra's al ghul did it a lot in batman begins, and were speculating that maybe bane would be ra's son. So perhaps that's why it's done, as a nod to ra's.

It's probably Tom Hardy's doing, Bane is a character that has to be in charge (literally), the hands on the collar thing is just a way of showing that, Bane is in charge. And I think it's also because he likes to keep his hands close to his mask, at least that's what I read in an interview. I think the relation to Ra's is totally incidental.

Yeah could well just be a coincidence. A pretty cool and handy one though. Plus I guess it gives him something to do with his hands as opposed to just standing there looking awkward, and putting them in his pockets wouldn't really look right, so I suppose its something different and keeps his hands busy.

i think it was deliberate reflection on ra's.

also, it's just a nice variation on looking awesome without having to really do much.

Bane's released already?

They seem to be pushing all the Batman ones ahead of others :mad:

Anyway, he looks okay, better with the shirt on though

Don't people stand like that when they ware trouser bracers and dungarees?

More a comfort thing than anything

Is it really coming out that soon? :eek: I thought it is slated for March :d

SSC Customer Service told me end of this month or early February. So I'd expect to see more photos around this time in February.

Wow, looks awesome!

Thanks for sharing OMG!!!

Back