<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - AVATAR JAKE SULLY - OMG Photo Review -

Photos are great, figure does nothing for me. Especially with that price..

He looks awesome and I'm happy for all the big Avatar fans. I was thinking about getting this before, but with Avengers and increasing prices, I've decided that I need to be much more selective with my purchases and only get the stuff I really love.

Don't understand how anyone can be underwhelmed or blasé about this level of paint detailing :dunno

They use decal apps (decalcomania) too> dot pattern

jakesullyavatarht.jpg

Somthing just doesn't look right. Idunno, feels very bland.

MEH..if you are a rabid Avatar fan I'm happy for you- toy like and bland detailng to me on paint aps and sculpting overall. Not $300 nice- I'd buy it on clearance at $200....LOL

Somthing just doesn't look right. Idunno, feels very bland.

I was on the fence but unless other pics prove otherwise, I jumped off the fence and walked away :)

I agree about the paint. It looks very flat not like blue skin more like painted plastic. It just isn't doing it for me thus far.

I think for a figure that is pretty much naked - and has blue skin - and has exaggerated body proportions; the paint app has to be above average to pull it all off. And the app here is maybe a smudge below average.

I want to see someone take an airbrush to it and bring it to life.

I think for a figure that is pretty naked - and has blue skin - and has exaggerated body proportions; the paint app has to be above average to pull it all off. And the app here is maybe a smudge below average.

I want to see someone take an airbrush to it and bring it to life.

Agreed- much better texturing and very subtle tones on paint aps needed to be done on basically a naked figure- looks average to me which just doesn't cut it for HT, which, by the way lately is getting more misses than hits..:slap.

I don't think it's possible to capture that very..colorful and..glowing Na'vi presence in figure/statue form.

Somthing only the CGI could do. Idunno.

$300 in the US? wow that's alot :panic::panic::panic:

How much it cost in your country ?

Thanks for the intense look,OMG...truly impressive gallery of this superb figure...

Professional photos as always, OMG. This feels downright odd talking to an internet term.

It's because it's a bland character from a bland movie. :monkey3

I can't see why people detest the film. Care to explain? as I quite enjoyed it. It was different but I don't get any hate or any dull feel from the film.

Paint apps on the lips and mouth seem weak, but the eyes look spectacular.

I can't see why people detest the film. Care to explain? as I quite enjoyed it. It was different but I don't get any hate or any dull feel from the film.

Well people don't all agree with your opinions. That's a start. I agree with Abake. I actually waited until hyped died down on it before I went to see the movie. I truly expected to be blown away. I wasn't.

"It was different". I actually thought there was very little about it that was different. Almost every part of it was reminiscent of some other movie or some other movie theme or visual.

The cg - I have to admit - was amazing. I especially loved the landscape. But everything else was rehash.

Back