<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - AVATAR JAKE SULLY - OMG Photo Review -

HT should make Neytiri, really!

It will be one hell of a display set :panic::panic::panic:

Better than Proto I must say

Like if you never seen any proto pics... :monkey2

Production run body looks like a cheaper pirate version of something I'd expect from HT in 2012.
Not to mention that it was almost a YEAR of production and the only thing they've changed - his feet.

Your photos are truely great, no complaints about it. Thx for thr review :)

It does't look that bad :panic: I have to admit my photo didn't turn out too good ... :gah: think of it as a blue HT predator.

upper torso is like Wolverine, the rest is hard PVC like predator. :rotfl

I have to admit my photo didn't turn out too good ... :gah: think of it as a blue HT predator.

Hmmm... Thx
I think I'll buy him just to get a better look and quicksold if it's not gonna work :lol

Great photos OMG!!

Now HT please seriously consider making Neytiri. :pray:

Ahh, thank you for the info, mate!

Aren't they always!

...erm, no.
:dunno

Really glad they fixed the skin texture and used glass eyes though.
Massive improvement. Not sure about the paint or the seams.

Still 100% a purchase for me.

Why does he looks like he is totally in shock?
Other than that, fantastic photos as usual.

The figure looks great overall, except for the expression...

I don't see how this is worth the price they are charging. Beautiful pics as always OMG.

Thanks for the great photo review OMG. Unfortunately for HT, you just saved me $300+ on this figure.

The paint apps are too flat on the face, no dry-brushing HTs? WHY. The paint does not blend on the areas from the war paint to the skin. I realize that this would be very dif. to duplicate but in my estimation this cheapens the figure quality wise.

The eyes, although nice in execution matched with his overall expression makes Jake looked STUNNED. I compared the screen shots with this figure and the eyes are too large.

For those waiting on this great, but I personally can't justify the price.

I wanted better, but o-well.

Its a nice figure, really like the eyes, not so much the exposed joints though, Guess its better than rubber that breaks down. Glad for those who have been waiting for this, that its finally released. I liked the movie but have no interest in the figures myself. Nice pics OMG

Thanks for the great photo review OMG. Unfortunately for HT, you just saved me $300+ on this figure.

The paint apps are too flat on the face, no dry-brushing HTs? WHY. The paint does not blend on the areas from the war paint to the skin. I realize that this would be very dif. to duplicate but in my estimation this cheapens the figure quality wise.

The eyes, although nice in execution matched with his overall expression makes Jake looked STUNNED. I compared the screen shots with this figure and the eyes are too large.

For those waiting on this great, but I personally can't justify the price.

I wanted better, but o-well.

They use decal apps (decalcomania) too> dot pattern

jakesullyavatarht.jpg

Eww. Don't like that dot matrix paint app.

Back