<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - AVATAR JAKE SULLY - OMG Photo Review -

This looks pretty nice, greaet attention to detail. Hot Toys did a great job on this one. At least it will take our minds off the Thor figure. :yess:

Hot Toys did a really nice job! Paints look top notch. Eyes are really impressive! Blows Sideshow's Avatar stuff out of the water.

have i been wrong this whole time but the plant of the base should be the LEDs?

I thought those little bulbs on the tree trunk were supposed to light up, too.

Was trying to take him into the wild for photo shoot but it's been raining allllll week ...... :panic::panic:

The eyes look like they're made of glass...

And notice the cool little ear communicator thingy...

7a121c17.jpg

Was trying to take him into the wild for photo shoot but it's been raining allllll week ...... :panic::panic:

Can't wait to see them when you get the chance.

Are the feet made of hard plastic or rubber, OMG?

Very nice! As always, really great pics OMG. The paint apps and overall attention to detail on this guy is just astounding! It's a real home run figure. I really hope this isn't it and we at least get an FB Neytiri. It would look phenomenal next to Jake, especially with how well he came out

The eyes are really something, is made with clear plastic and painted on the back.

Feet is made of PVC like those Pred.

head-dress? You mean the glasses? Yes but you will break it when putting it back, DON'T EVEN TRY. :panic::panic::panic:

It looks amazing. Much better than anticipated. Thank you for the pics. Could you post some next to other figures? Just for scale comparison...thanks!

The paint job on this thing is just outstanding. Home run.

Nice pics, btw.

Better than Proto I must say

The eyes are really something, is made with clear plastic and painted on the back.

Feet is made of PVC like those Pred.

head-dress? You mean the glasses? Yes but you will break it when putting it back, DON'T EVEN TRY. :panic::panic::panic:

Ahh, thank you for the info, mate!

Better than Proto I must say

Aren't they always!

soft PVC + wire :)

So happy to wake up & see these pictures. Man I've been waiting for this for years, ha it hasn't really been that long but it feels that damn long but seriously worth the wait. Jake has turned out stunning, I'm really impressed. My only main gripe before with the figure was the joints in the feet, I'm so glad HT got rid of them. This has turned out to be a 10/10 figure for me. Now HT give us Neytiri & some of the other tribe members.

Back