<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Elder Predator 2.0 - OMG Photo Review <>

Looks great, but I'll have to pass for now..too many things that are coming out too soon. I'll have to tackle this piece in the future.

Looks great, but I'll have to pass for now..too many things that are coming out too soon. I'll have to tackle this piece in the future.

I agree with you . I might have to put this off . I still have my original elder predator in the line up and looks just fine . Although this version blows the original away , I might actually have to make a pass on this guy . Any day now I know I'm going to recieve a 14 day notice for Mark 42 iron man and that's going to put a dent in the reserve so I will just have to see .

Re: <> Space Pirate Captain Harlock - OMG Photo Review <>

Great pics - he looks awesome. I just got my shipping notice for Harlock so I figured I'd watch the movie. Found it on Netflix. I've always resisted Anime because I hate the simplistic animation. But this CG film looked amazing. I love steampunk and many of the designs were very steampunky. I find myself wishing HT would make more characters such as Kei and Logan and the first mate in his armor.

Re: <> Space Pirate Captain Harlock - OMG Photo Review <>

I just got my shipping notice too! I'm hoping to have it in hand on Monday. Watching the CG movie, it occurred to me that Harlock is basically Vampire Hunter D in space. Then that made me want HT to make a Vampire Hunter D 1/6 figure!

Re: <<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

I'm surprised so many people are hating on this figure! This figure blows the other Black Widows out of the water, Big time! Looking at pictures of Scarlett in the movie, this figure is dead on accurate! Mine ships August 20th, and I guarantee this figure looks 10 times better in my Avengers collection than the last 2 figures did.

Yeah, I don't see how people think the Avengers sculpt looks more like Scarlett Johansson. The expression on the Winter Soldier sculpt may be vacant, but it at least looks like her. I had the Avengers one and in hand it didn't look like Johansson. That was one of the big reasons why I sold the Avengers figure.

I'm keeping the pre-order for this one. I have the Avengers BW version as well. But I much prefer the look of TWS version with her flat-ironed longer hair. Sure there's the empty stare face, but at least it still looks like her. I'm scratching my head why people think it looks more like Natalie Portman. Although I wouldn't mind if Hot Toys actually made an announcement that they will be producing a Jane Foster figure. That I would probably buy as well.

I was a little disappointed with the sp in the promo pics it looked like each one was individually placed, but now it looks like they were molded ikes on his face,

This will be my first HT Predator....and probably not my last :lol

I'm keeping the pre-order for this one. I have the Avengers BW version as well. But I much prefer the look of TWS version with her flat-ironed longer hair. Sure there's the empty stare face, but at least it still looks like her. I'm scratching my head why people think it looks more like Natalie Portman. Although I wouldn't mind if Hot Toys actually made an announcement that they will be producing a Jane Foster figure. That I would probably buy as well.

Good move..if somebody that pre ordered gets into this just focusing on the fact that the empty stare is what's ruining this figure then they aren't going to enjoy the value of this piece at all.

However, if a collector or a fan of the film approaches this with an open mind and just appreciates what the figure is, it's about the best version of Widow that HT's had ever made of the three versions as a complete collectible.

Just having her set in an action pose on my shelf adds so much depth to the figure IMO.

Thanks for the many, close-up photos
and with your cool logo : it looks like Marvel or Hot Toy's Official photos at first glance :)
but is this a consumer-retail version instead of a prototype ?

still I too, see other actress in this from some angles :
Best Natalie Portman Headsculpt Ever! :lol :lol
I actually see more of a Natalie Portman than ScarJo.
Plus I'll never own a figure with rooted hair.
Best Natalie Portman Headsculpt Ever! :lol :lol

She doesn't look like anyone but Scarlett

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-scarlett-johansson-featurette.jpg

I think it totally looks like her, and I love this. Its the definitive BW for me :clap

photo.jpg
Here is my figure just arrived, it is strange, but the vacant stare in person looks more like a stern expression to me. But in this pic (phone pic) it goes right back the that blank expression. The figure and face are gorgeous in person, the rooted hair perfect out of the box. I love the figure.
sjb66

Back