<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

Nice figure. I haven't kept track of what the proto looked like compared to production. I don't see Portman. I do see Johannson in there. I don't like the close-ups of the face. The eyes look very zombified. Probably not a factor in real life.

I have a spare ScarJo head - in any other conversation that would probably sound a lot different ( :cuckoo: ).

My thoughts on this are that the eyes completely ruin the sculpt. I couldn't own this figure as it would just annoy me knowing that a closed mouth and a different approach to the eyes would have really made this offering pretty damn awesome.

I digress, so yes a second head sculpt (Avengers), so after these start shipping out and people start changing their minds and dropping them on the evilbay, I'll try to pick up just the body, perhaps in sections and stick on the Avengers head sculpt and leave it at that.

I still thin the 2nd version, which is by no means perfect is the best and will be until A2, which will have ScarJo with the shorter curly A1 hairstyle again, which again could simply be a case of buying the head and sticking it on the A1 HT figure. I say that as in the leaked images, her get-up isn't really that great, or put another way, as nice as the winter soldier costume, just leather attire from what I can see, which I don't know if I'll favour over the first avengers tailoring.

Of course that's a long way off, but I do think if I can get the body only, I'd be happy to have this with a tweaked A1 head sculpt.

Re: <> Space Pirate Captain Harlock - OMG Photo Review <>

Oh man he looks fantastic! I keep checking my email! Any day now for my shipping notice!!!

I'm actually thinking of not getting it
this was my favorite look for her
but I don't really care for the sculpt
althought I do have another head i can use
I will only decide when I see her in person

OK now it is released but where do you get it so quicky :pray:

I don't understand all the hate....I think it looks pretty good. Captures her look in WS quite well. Hoping the hair looks as impressive in hand as ONG's pics are making it look. Really like the outfit.

I'm looking forward to displaying her with Stealth Cap....

Thanks for the gallery of pics there OMG....always appreciated.

Same here!

Black-Widow-and-Captain-America.jpg

The will look great together :drool

It's really not that bad. Repost from the widow thread

The Avengers version looks like a younger BW. That old hs is great but this new one looks a BIT more like Scarjo IMHO I like them both anyway, and I love TWS version, long hair all the way

I don't know how anyone could NOT see Scarlett in this. It may be a much skinnier version of her, but the likeness is still really damn good I think. I think I'll probably hold only my order, and then try to "curve her up" a bit more to make the body look a bit more accurate.

I think the pictures with her head turned look good and pictures with her straight on look zoned out. I think she looks great as long as she is not looking straight ahead and so if I get her I will pose her accordingly. For some reason I've just recently gotten the urge to put the Avengers/New Avengers together for display. I might have to get her.

I'm surprised so many people are hating on this figure! This figure blows the other Black Widows out of the water, Big time! Looking at pictures of Scarlett in the movie, this figure is dead on accurate! Mine ships August 20th, and I guarantee this figure looks 10 times better in my Avengers collection than the last 2 figures did.

I'm surprised so many people are hating on this figure! This figure blows the other Black Widows out of the water, Big time! Looking at pictures of Scarlett in the movie, this figure is dead on accurate! Mine ships August 20th, and I guarantee this figure looks 10 times better in my Avengers collection than the last 2 figures did.

I think if you combined the Avengers sculpt with the Winter Soldier version's hair you'd have a pretty solid figure.

<> Elder Predator 2.0 - OMG Photo Review <>

Elder Predator 2.0

:panic::panic::panic:

ElderPredator2HD100_zpseb9f52ef.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD101_zps38c805da.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD102_zpsf9959e31.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD103_zps9f1ffab9.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD104_zpsd534dc14.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD105_zps998fa379.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD106_zps7a067b13.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD107_zps96bb6733.jpg~original

ElderPredator2HD108_zpse6240eb2.jpg~original