<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

They just cannot get her face right. Beautiful Black Widow, but definitely not ScarJo again.

Loving my Avengers Black Widow that much more now. LOL Bad headsculpt this is.

I think people are way over reacting based on odd pics of this figure. The minute we all receive our figures in hand then we can make sound judgment.

iron-man-three-ellen-brandt300x220.jpg

Since we're getting this epic Jane Foster fig, can we please get a Sif, Hot Toys? C'mon.

I don't understand all the hate....I think it looks pretty good. Captures her look in WS quite well. Hoping the hair looks as impressive in hand as ONG's pics are making it look. Really like the outfit.

I'm looking forward to displaying her with Stealth Cap....

Thanks for the gallery of pics there OMG....always appreciated.

<<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

I think people are way over reacting based on odd pics of this figure. The minute we all receive our figures in hand then we can make sound judgment.

I don't know about that. Seems like people are just dead set on the fact that this looks like Natalie Portman. I don't get it, this looks almost nothing like her. For some reason though, this looks just like Scarlett Johansson.

I wouldn't call OMG's, Elljay's, Jingobell's, or D i c k Po's photos odd. Also, you wouldn't see people (or at least this much people) complain or whine or rant when the latest THOR figure came out (which says that people don't ALWAYS whine) at even the oddest photos.

This might be another case of Selina Kyle. The likeness is in there buried under the rushed production paintjob.

Natasha Romanova would kick Jane Foster's butt through all nine realms and back again ... No, not seeing Portman (otherwise PO would have been instantly cancelled) but it's still not quite the same vibe I got from the prototype. The different lighting definitely changes the head sculpt's appearance.

I wouldn't call OMG's, Elljay's, Jingobell's, or D i c k Po's photos odd. Also, you wouldn't see people (or at least this much people) complain or whine or rant when the latest THOR figure came out (which says that people don't ALWAYS whine) at even the oddest photos..

:lecture

Figures with truly great likenesses do not create such notable divisions of opinion such as this figure has.

I think she came out pretty good and can see the likeness of Scarlett in the sculpt. I think her expression can throw off how the figure looks in some poses though. I like the figure enough to keep it personally.

Started late collecting and missed first Loki and Widow. Getting exclusive Loki and pre ordered Widow. Glad I am getting them represented in my collection. Will wait for Avengers 2 Cap and I will be happy. Can not justify paying 350.00 for Avengers Cap.

Back