<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor The Dark World - Loki - OMG Photo Review <>

saying that OMG hasn't done his mime showcase either. The figure has grown on me the last few days so will be picking him up in the coming days

is the pic with helmet on photoshopped? because that looks good

it's the eyes and nose area. they really nailed that. the facial structure though is off.

People are tripping saying this figure looks bad. I'm starting to think those who are are falling into a group mentality.

Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

Wow. Nice pics. I'm so happy for you that yours isn't broken...

Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

I ordered him using rewards last Friday and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake considering how widespread the breakage is. I guess I'll just have to hope for the best and send him back if I get a bad one. I'm already in the process of trying to return my ED-209.

Re: Article: Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIII - OMG Photo Review

can the figure look up(flight pose) very well?

I think some people (with good memories) have the prototype stuck in their mind still and the production piece reminds them of the proto even though the production piece far superior. Maybe because my memory is crap I have no recollection of what it looked like other than knowing it looked pretty bad. So all I see now is this awesome looking head sculpt with a superb likeness and dare I say even looking better then the Avengers version.

I think some people (with good memories) have the prototype stuck in their mind still and the production piece reminds them of the proto even though the production piece far superior. Maybe because my memory is crap I have no recollection of what it looked like other than knowing it looked pretty bad. So all I see now is this awesome looking head sculpt with a superb likeness and dare I say even looking better then the Avengers version.

Yeah well they're eating they're words though, I went with faith in Hot Toys that they would fix the head, and it paid off :yess:

Back