<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor The Dark World - Loki - OMG Photo Review <>

I don't own the avengers one, but from this comparison, I think the new one is superior. But that is just one guy's opinion.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, elljay's photos actually make this look better than the Avengers version to some degree.

I do think this came out great but I'm thinking of canceling my order. I don't think it's worth the asking price.

Oh god. Rotten likeness and another steroid pumped up body making the head look undersized yet again. Pass.

Thank god I got the first release.

so 99% percent in agreement Avengers>TDW

anigif_enhanced-16837-1405650313-15.gif

Seriously, I think it looks awesome.

I like this new shot a lot better than some of the earlier ones OMG, really shows off the sculpt a lot better and I think the improvements on the sculpt looks great.

Why do u guys think this an improvement? It looks almost the same except the face looks a little slimmer. The likeness is still not there.

It looks way better. Honestly, I don't know what you're seeing to think it doesn't. It's completely different. I think a lot of people are mistaking their unhappiness with the lack of wrinkles and lines for it lacking likeness, which it doesn't at all. I think it looks very much like Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

Back