<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor The Dark World - Loki - OMG Photo Review <>

exactly..better than the proto i guess

Better than the proto but likeness is still so-so.

Hm...sculpt looks not good.
Waxy, soft, way less details then what we´re used too.
THAT, with ED...seems like HT is stepping down...

Outfit looks top notch though...

The Avengers Loki had a massive helmet so the likeness being a bit off wasn't as noticeable. To me this release is a bit of a step back in comparison. Still passable I guess.

I was concerned this would happen when they started doubling even tripling the number of releases.

Loki looks really cool next to Thor but the sculpt is way too soft ...... really :panic::panic::panic:

In the shot with Thor, it looks like Chris Hemsworth is standing next to a 1/1 scale Loki action figure. I don't see Hiddleston in that sculpt at all.

Same here , great figure but awful head scuplt,he looks cross eyed

Great pics OMG again, thanks..!! BUT, come on guys, this is not a good sculpt and a real backwards step whereas Thor was a big forwards step. I agree its very soft too, looks like its been dipped in lacquer around the eyes and mouth edges, again like wax. If it was just the head, and you didnt know it was from a Loki figure, would you honestly look at it and say " that's a Tom Hiddleston Loki head"...? Some really bad sculpts made by other companies, not the head play but ones where it barely looks like the actor (although you do recognize them and who they are supposed to be) look poor... this looks very poor because its a great work of art, looks like a real person and high quality but doesnt look like Tom at all if you get what I mean..??!!! Image1.jpg

Yeah those photos demonstrate a big step back IMO. Another hot toys lay up.

At the price... I'm really not friggin happy! The lack of accessories is one thing... but now they're expecting me to swallow a mediocre headsculpt?

Strike 1, Hot Toys.

I think it looks fantastic.

Didn't get GA Cap.

Loki is the first booger I'll be eating against my will.

Looks like a soft recast of the Avengers head. So while it's not as perfect as it could have been, it's definitely miles better than what we saw from the original prototype photos. Gotta say, while I was definitely hoping for a change in the final product, the fact that they actually changed it is still a pleasant surprise for me.

Back