<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Lone Ranger - Tonto - OMG Photo Review <>

Excellent looking figure. I think the face sculpt looks great! I don't think I will be adding this to my collection though. Great job OMG!!

Looks awesome! But I feel something is wrong with it. I'll keep my order and hopefully looks better in person. The sculpt and paint is fantastic on this though.

are the movie any good? :panic::panic::panic:

Magnificent looking figure. I think it was a bad choice for HT to go after this license, however, as I doubt there are many who will actually pay for this guy. Sweeney Todd V2.

Depp is seriously making very bad role choices lately.

Great figure for the 5 of you that are buying it though! Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4uva7yzy.jpg

They should've went with this look and roughed up the facial hair area. Looks like the Sweeney Todd sculpt to me which isn't bad. Maybe the pics are too clear, that it's coming out too clean if that makes any sense. Still a purchase for me and still waiting on ichabob crane...

It was just ok. They took the lone ranger's character in a bad direction and a little too much goofy humor in it but Depp was good.

I think the figure will sell fine. Not jumping off the shelves fine but how many other figures are there in people's collection like this? Plus there are plenty of Depp fans out there. It'll look good and unique amongst all the Batman, Superman and Iron Man figures lining my shelves.

Looks like the Sweeney Todd sculpt to me which isn't bad. ...still waiting on ichabob crane...

To me, he looks more like Sparrow, but... :dunno They all look the same to me. :lol

attachment_zps4aa3c923.jpg
142156d7h690t2hll9z0u9_zpsc0529677.jpg
20110414_27652c19164e950aa100vfhn861gpgzq_zps5e72ecaf.jpg

...still waiting for Ichabod, Barnabas, and the Mad Hatter! :D Like someone said, if he is going to be Sweeney Todd v2, I'll be happy not to get him right away and wait for a good deal on the bay.

To me, he looks more like Sparrow, but... :dunno They all look the same to me. :lol

attachment_zps4aa3c923.jpg
142156d7h690t2hll9z0u9_zpsc0529677.jpg
20110414_27652c19164e950aa100vfhn861gpgzq_zps5e72ecaf.jpg

..still waiting for Ichabod, Barnabas, and the Mad Hatter! :D Like someone said, if he is going to be Sweeney Todd v2, I'll be happy not to get him right away and wait for a good deal on the bay.

That's unfair seeing as that Sparrow sculpt is the prototype and looks nothing like the actual finished product.

I think the Enterbay sculpt is currently the best mass produced Depp out there:

I don't rate either of the DX06 sculpts that much but prefer the serious one. Although I haven't seen the EB one in hand (and still consider picking one up) I think that smiling sculpt is much better. Sweeney is the best Depp likeness for me.

Yea, I plan on getting Sweeney soon and judging from the many pics I've seen, prob the best but dx06 smirking is my fav.

Re: Article: Man of Steel - General Zod - OMG Photo Review

Yeah this is neat and I ordered it but wheres Faora Ul?

Suffering from serious turkey neck- too long, I will wait for this to be on display at tlcs before I decide. I liked the movie

I think the EB sculpt is the best Sparrow sculpt, but I agree with paramoremcr, Sweeney is the best all around IMO.

Looks like the head sits too high up on the neck. Other than that it's great. Awesome sculpt and paint apps.
I agree. Though in some of the other famous HT photographer pics, the head doesn't look to sit so high. Will find out in about a month or so I guess.
I enjoyed it though suprisingly not for Depp (which was the reason I went to see the movie). I actually thoroughly enjoyed Armie Hammer's performance and have been rewatching it now that it's on TV.
Magnificent looking figure. I think it was a bad choice for HT to go after this license, however, as I doubt there are many who will actually pay for this guy. Sweeney Todd V2.
Could be a licensing thing. Maybe Disney has a deal with HT that they have to do figures for all their live action movies? Maleficent is kinda odd for HT but again, it's a disney movie so there's that.
*pic*
They should've went with this look and roughed up the facial hair area. Looks like the Sweeney Todd sculpt to me which isn't bad. Maybe the pics are too clear, that it's coming out too clean if that makes any sense. Still a purchase for me and still waiting on ichabob crane...

I agree, make up looks too clean. In the movie you could see some of his mustache/chin fuzz coming though. And Ichabod crane :gah: :monkey2: when will we see him I wonder if ever :(

I know the movie was a bomb, but I hope they still do the Ranger. I PreOrdered the Tonto, he will be pretty lonely with out the Ranger next to him.

Back