<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XXXV Red Snapper - OMG Photo Review <>

Zero interest in weird armed Iron Man. Great pics though OMG. This might be one of those that sells out fast once SS receives their stock because I'm pretty sure he'll have a low run.

looks badass! I know people don't like those arms but his design is still cool to me, unfortunately I don't have any
additional funds right now to get him :(

Great pics! I can't wait to get this figure. I like that it is so different from the normal Iron Man figures.

Love the pics, but for now I'm going to sit on the sideline for this one. Once the other armors are released, I envision Snapper would be pushed to the background and get lost in the shuffle. I'd rather use the $$$ and future rewards toward Igor.

if I had the extra funds, maybe. But not an immediate purchase right now. I think if it wasn't a PP series, I'd be all over this.

Seeing how it is fully articulate and there are no parts that are "statue" like, I'm getting this. Especially since I have enough RP to get him for free.

Finally pics surface, great as always dude. Cant wait to add him to my iron legion!

Red Snapper came out pretty awesome! Great pics as always OMG! :clap

I only have one flex payment left and I cant wait to get this to go with my other Iron Man figures!!

Great pics as always OMG.
Just not something I'd order.
On screen for what...less than 10 seconds?
It's just a suit Stark never wore.
Hot Toys needs to stop with these figures.

I don't care that it was On screen for what...less than 10 seconds?
Nor do I care that It's just a suit Stark never wore.
Hot Toys needs to MAKE MORE OF these figures.

Fixed for you.

Bring on the rest of the 42!

Last edited:

Just not something I'd order.
On screen for what...less than 10 seconds?
It's just a suit Stark never wore.
Hot Toys needs to stop with these figures.

I find it slightly ironic you say that with a picture of bounty hunters that show up on screen for what 10 seconds :lol To each their own man, id happily collect all the suits, they look cool and I love the character. I have no problem with hot toys making random star wars bounty hunters either. :wink1:

I find it slightly ironic you say that with a picture of bounty hunters that show up on screen for what 10 seconds :lol To each their own man, id happily collect all the suits, they look cool and I love the character. I have no problem with hot toys making random star wars bounty hunters either. :wink1:

Well put sir.. Bring on all 42! Lol

i like this figure more and more...is that a new stark head? any exclusive versions?

amazing photos btw

OMG, I know what the articulation chart says, since you have this in hand, are there any parts ( arms, legs, whatever ) that are not articulate like the leg and arm on the power pose Mark 42?

Re: <> Iron Man 3 - Iron Patriot - OMG Photo Review <>

Great pics! Really wanting this guy too. There's just so many. XLII diecast looks promising. But I really want to try and hold out for a more traditional Iron Man look. If HT followed through with making Heartbreaker diecast. I'd take that as my 1/6 Iron Man and be very happy. It's traditional coloring with a unique look. Really hope HT does a make more of these in diecast. Course I worry if these don't sell well enough we may not get any others.

I know that's not the head for this figure...but I heard rumors that there where a couple exclusive versions. One in Singapore maybe. Just looking for info on those. Or any others

Back