<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Iron Man 3 - Iron Patriot - OMG Photo Review <>

Looks amazing! Really well done.

I've no interest in this figure but man that Cheadle HS is perfect. if someone would have it recast and sold to fit the 1st War Machine, I'm buying.

Well I just put a preorder in on BBTS. Gives me time to think if I really want it and plus I dont have to pay the NRD.

Well I already know which one I'm choosing between this and the Mark II. Love the paint job and that head sculpt is excellent.

IronPatriotHD53_zps4df52b07.jpg~original

Am I the only one who wants to see this with a Steve Rogers head as well?

really glad I passed WM mk II and went for this guy. looks freaking amazing. Would love to see some shots next to the WM mk I, the milk version, and the mk II. maybe a couple of iron men too.

Wow this is really cool. Passed this guys up but seeing how great it turned out makes me more excited for MK42

I'm so psyched to get this figure! Judging from the pictures I'm expecting this to be the jewel of my collection! I love the minor weathering and chipping of the paint, and the Cheadle portrait is absolutely perfect! God I can't wait for this fig!

exactly what I thought :panic::panic::panic:

I suppose I understand the impulse. When I use to do a lot of drawing, it always difficult to just leave well enough alone. You want to add that extra little detail that will just bring everything into sharper focus... but that notion is almost always incorrect and simply a result of the typical artistic "it's never finished" mindset.

The scuffing turned me off Midas armor quite a bit as well, I'm hoping in hand I don't really notice it much on Patriot.

So happy I got this sucker. I will probably be giving him my spare shiny Cap shield. So cool.

It looks good. I just have zero interest in this figure. They made the Iron Patriot so LAME in the film just turns me off so much to this figure.

Back