<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Iron Man 3 - Iron Patriot - OMG Photo Review <>

Ya know what, I am actually diggin' the War Machine Mark II more than this, not that this isn't a great figure, but now I am kind of okay with passing on this figure.

After looking at the pictures I PO from BBTS. Just looks too damn cool and I'm really liking the Don C portrait.

Happy together :panic::panic::panic:

1700x1920

IronPatriotHD405_zps6aa459bf.jpg~original

I like the way this one turned out quite a bit. May need to get him to go pair with the upcoming Mark XLII. I don't mind the scuff marks on the armor like some people do, it adds to the overall look of the figure if you ask me.

Those two are gonna looks badass on the shelf next to each other, great pics as always OMG. Do you have red snapper pics coming soon as well?

Man, I knew I had to have it. This thing is insanely beautiful to look at and articulated up the ying yang. I hope HT would get into 1/3 or 1/4 statue in the future because this is the museum pose that I want for IM. HT, I hope you are listening to this and I'm sure you have discussed the options.

Would love to grab a War Machine before the Mark XLII releases. Those three figures belong together!

I think this looks awesome - especially with Caps shield. Its gotta be up there with the Mk VII as my favorite Iron Man figure (I know its not "iron Man", you know what I mean!)

But that $300 price tag is just toooooo steep for me. I understand supply & demand but the IM pricing is just ridiculous.

Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman & Robin @ 16 - OMG Photo Review <>

got my shipping notification from SS today on Robin, two weeks will arrive in warehouse

Would love to grab a War Machine before the Mark XLII releases. Those three figures belong together!

That's my plan. I have WM, IP and MK 42 are on order. I did not order MK42 until i had WM in hand after that i was hooked on the diecast line.

Those two are gonna looks badass on the shelf next to each other, great pics as always OMG. Do you have red snapper pics coming soon as well?

Not sure since Red snapper is PP not MMS ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Not sure since Red snapper is PP not MMS ...... :panic::panic::panic:

May I ask why that matters? For the most part rs is a mms since it is just about as articulated as that armor would allow. It's power pose in name only as far as I can tell. Either way I'm excited for both of these to ship!

Re: <> Robocop ED-209 - OMG Photo Review <>

I received my ed209 last week and it is awesome. Great pics OMG!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back