<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman & Robin @ 16 - OMG Photo Review <>

Robin is looking good in this pic.....Hot Toys did him Justice!!!

1505537_10151977325597344_570161139_n.jpg

Re: Article: Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

Thanks so much for the photos OMG - they are terrific. As many here have expressed, these are true iconic characters from my childhood and are must haves. The dynamic duo does not disapoint and I will be grabbing two sets, one to be saved for the batmobile. I suspect the production run may be on the lower end as these are somewhat niche figures, but who really knows except HT.

Wow these guys are just stunning together. I cannot wait to have them both! So many of these pics just crack me up too. Great job OMG.

Robin looks absolutely incredible. Is it just me or does it look like they changed the sculpt, though? This one looks a lot more like Ward, but I could be wrong.

Looks like they did, flattened the hair, etc?. -- Interested to see side by side comps.

Last edited:

You're definitely keeping the PO then? :rock

Man, I wanna. I reeeaaally wanna. :lol

I have the dough, but I have a secret project in the works and its just all about when this project will be finished and extra funds are needed. We'll see....

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see some of the dios and customs people with come up for these.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'd like to get these figures. They look great! Adam West is the only live action Batman recreated by Hot Toys that I don't and probably won't have in my collection. If I got him, I'd have to get Robin, and then I know it would feel incomplete without the 66 Batmobile...which I just don't have the space for, because I already have the other versions of the Batmobile.

Time to save for a house.

I made some custom figures of these two years ago, but these make them look sorry, lol. But like a lot of you, if I get these I"ll want the Batmobile as well. :lecture

Saweet! Nice job OMG. Now we know Robin isn't behind.

How cool would it be to get an exclusive set with these guys in their civvies with Alfred, the Batphone and the Shakespeare bust?!?!?

Regardless, i'm getting him. However, i liked prototype Robin more...he had an oval face and his neck was a bit longer. Now his head is rounder and sits closer to the shoulders.....Just head and shoulders without much neck.

These (3) Robin Prototype pics with oval face and some neck action; I really liked this version..............See below.

902080-batman-1966-film-016_zps9314a949.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s1330.photobucket.com/user/Ivaniski/media/1006275_557297600998901_270110355_n_zps38f0a159.jpg.html]
[IMG]https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w579/Ivaniski/1006275_557297600998901_270110355_n_zps38f0a159.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
902080-batman-1966-film-017_zpseee807bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now the head is rounder, and sits lower without much neck to view..........See below.

BatmanampRobinHD211_zps2124784d.jpg~original

BatmanampRobinHD200_zps7762a85b.jpg~original

Pretty big difference to me. I just don't get it. You have a sculpt that looks great, then what happens? Someone looks at it and says, no good, that's too close. Let's change it and make it look less like him!

Last edited:

Pretty big difference to me. I just don't get it. You have a sculpt that looks great, then what happens? Someone looks at it and says, no good, that too close. Let's change it and make it look less like him!

I concur......They had it right with the Prototype. Why would Hot Toys do something like this......It looks like a down grade (Quality control issue i bet from within). My buddy saw the picture of the "Finish product" Robin and stated to me that with that round head and no neck; he looks like this person below...........

Hit Girl.......:slap

AAAAAAA_zpsc1cc2acc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BatmanampRobinHD200_zps7762a85b.jpg~original

images

In a perfect world,.....They would've left Prototype Robin alone, and gone with it. :slap

Bring back the Protos, Bring back the Protos (while screaming and crying)!!! :gah: :pray:

Comeback shane, Comeback.

Why, Why!!! If it ain't broke.........Don't fix it.

902080-batman-1966-film-016_zps9314a949.jpg

To me, every bit of the roundness of the sculpt is due to there not being a neck. Optical illusion. Maybe with a little futzing to get the collar lower and some neck showing it will look more like, if not just like the proto.

Back