<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

I get Ivaniski's passion for a perfect analogue of a favoured character of his.. I do. I criticize the HELL out of SSC SW figures - call it a vocation. :lol

The thing is, there's a difference between calling out a SECOND attempt wonky *ss Vader (which has MANY issues) & this figure. I agree that the belt looks a little toy-ish in certain pics.. but so does the prop belt when West is in the suit sometimes.

The padding around the waist? It's only obvious (if it actually is even a strip of padding & not simply a modified torso) when you magnify photos of the figure 5 times it's original size.

You had an issue with the boots didn't you - don't agree, you're reaching.

Same with the suit itself - it's the same material as the Reeve Superman figure, handle it carefully & you've got no worries.

Now the ears are bad? Ivaniski, honestly.. get real. Folks here that've had a laugh at your expense, have a point. You're working yourself up into an almighty lather - for nothing.

NOTHING. :lol

This figure is sensational - no question, & as close a realistic 1/6 scale mass produced figure rendition as we're EVER likely to get. If you're disappointed - I get that.. but please. Tone down the mega hyperbole for everyone's sake. :lol

Last edited:

I see nothing in this figure that would detour me from getting it. Got it on pre-order with the luck14 coupon and very excited about it.

Hey! You guys are rightamundo!!! I Luv the 66 Batman so much that i began to macro critique every little imperfection...(sorry, just wanted everything to be perfect, cause to me this Hot Toys release is the "Big One", along with my Superman/Chris Reeve). Anyhow, and here's where it gets interesting; unbeknownst to me, my lovely daughter who's a teacher in N.Y.C told me that she had ordered the Hot Toys 66 Batman as an early Father's day present for me. I guess Hot Toys Batman/Adam west will be coming to the Ivaniski home. Incidentally, i have to concur with you guys as a 1st time Batman66 1/6 scale release....the more i look at OMG's pictures the more i'm beginning to appreciate it. I've made a full 180 degree turn, C'mon Hot toys Batman66......can't wait for your arrival. Thanks to my daughter, and you guys for helping me to see the (Bat signal), i mean light. :yess:

The more i see, the more i'm liking this HT's Batman figure..........

Batman1966HD1_zps3a983fa7.jpg~original

I'm not even gonna read through pages and pages of nitpickers and negativity, I think the figure looks fantastic! Great shots as always OMG, can't wait for this pair!

I can't believe we haven't seen any pics of that from the bloggers.

Here's another issue my buddy had pointed out (no pun) to me in another forum. Why are the ears bend outward.
Outward bend ears.....The right ear should be where the left ear belongs and Vice versa. Hot Toys dropped the ball again!!! :gah:

HOT TOYS PLEASE RE-DO THIS FIGURE THE CORRECT WAY, WE'RE USING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PURCHASE THESE THINGS.

WITH THIS (outward ears thingy) AND THE BULGE BELLY LOOK............. FOR NOW MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THIS FIGURE. :thud: :mad: :dunno :thud:

Batman1966HD8_zps84fed6d6.jpg~original

HOT TOYS PLEASE RE-DO THIS FIGURE THE CORRECT WAY, WE'RE USING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PURCHASE THESE THINGS.
WITH THIS (outward ears thingy) AND THE BULGE BELLY LOOK............. FOR NOW MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THIS FIGURE. :thud: :mad: :dunno :thud:

Looks like they sort of bend out to me...
adam_west_batman.jpg

This is not a "Nitpick" just an observation. I think i found the "Culprit" to the belly being bulky. It's the Hot Toys Captain America connection....:lol. If this is the case then it's a quick fix, if not i'm still loving the overall look of Batman66. :clap

It's possible that Hot Toys is using this same method (Hot Toys MMS205 2013 Captain America) w/padding in ab area for Batman66; Perhaps it meant to supports the bulky belt.

This is probably.............

$_57.JPG

AC23.jpg

Causing this.........
Batman1966HD39_zps1b7ff105.jpg~original

I don't see it.

The waist area under the belt, looks fairly form fitting.

As I mentioned earlier, that silhouette under the body suit might be an indication of a new modified torso.

Mine is leaving Hong Kong tomorrow. I doubt I will get him this week. cant wait, been watching the 60s Batman on YouTube.

Adam West truly is the real Batman!

I see nothing in this figure that would detour me from getting it. Got it on pre-order with the luck14 coupon and very excited about it.

Agreed.. This is full of Win!!! Sorry it's awesome for me!!!

I don't get why cotton gloves could still snag. Why is this so?

I think this figure looks great and I think I'm going to pick it up. The head shape does bug me a little bit tho. I think widening it a bit at ear height will make it look more accurate. What are the chances this will be possible? Do you guys think the cowl will be completely solid, or might it have some give in it to allow it to be padded out?

Adman West.jpg

I'm not trying to be nit-picky by any means, I'm just trying to gauge the modding potential of an already great looking figure.

I don't like it. His head looks too round like a space helmet or something. Odds are the sculpt is completely solid, although the entire chin is removable I doubt theres room behind it.

Last edited:
Back