Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

I sold my Bowen Venom (which I loved) the second I opened the box on Sideshow's version.

glad you're happy with your decision!

however...i would NEVER sell my crouching Venom...it perfectly captures the character, and i prefer the pose over Sideshow's

My turn next :D

EDIT: Oh man, this is just like yesterday! Mine is now officially an order as well. I'm canceling the regular now since it's confirmed. Hey glyoung, I called Sideshow and these are currently available in the warehouse. They'll probably ship very soon.

Last edited:

Venom conversions for EVERYONE.

It's like they had only sold 100 exclusives or something. Probably mass cancels since it shipped during the holidays.

Cost me 90 bucks for it to be delivered across the boarder. :mad:

Cost me 90 bucks for it to be delivered across the boarder. :mad:

Where do you live Sloaner? I'm in Canada and my quote for shipping was $13. Did you pay additional fees when it got to your door? If so, what was the total charged when it shipped and how much did you pay upon delivery?

Last edited:

Its HERE!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana
This thing is MONSTER...love it..
here's a video of it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmoqFxX-Y

below is some pictures..

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I just got Venom.It is great.Up until now my favorite representation
of Venom was Horizon's model kit.I still find it awesome but the comiquette is insane.I wish they had paint the ''whites'' better.I don't think it would be difficult since in Spidey the application was perfect.

Mine would have shipped already but they sent me a courtesy e-mail first to remind me that sending packages to Canada can be more costly :(

Back