Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette

wll this be PPO only, or can it be ordered at SDCC too?

If you are going just ask if anything on the floor is for sale/preorder. I'm still kicking myself for not asking about PF Grey Hulk.

The best venom collectible ever seen.Definitely buying

Interesting that they would include the artist that they are mimicking....that means that there is a possibility that there will be more Venom Comiquettes on the horizon...

The Mike... you have crossed the line and openned a can!!! This must be done now!!!! :monkey5:monkey5

Interesting that they would include the artist that they are mimicking....that means that there is a possibility that there will be more Venom Comiquettes on the horizon...

I'd love a Mark Bagley Venom Comiquette, even if the look is a little vanilla.

002.jpg

nwigp3.jpg

I'm a Venom fan, and I'm not really blown away by what I'm seeing. The sculptors are just going too far with all the extra musculature. And again with the tongue. This one looks like a dog hanging his head out the passenger side window of a car going down the freeway with his tongue being blown back and flapping in the wind. I'll reserve final judgment until I see the final pics. It could still be awesome.

I'm a Venom fan, and I'm not really blown away by what I'm seeing. The sculptors are just going too far with all the extra musculature. And again with the tongue. This one looks like a dog hanging his head out the passenger side window of a car going down the freeway with his tongue being blown back and flapping in the wind. I'll reserve final judgment until I see the final pics. It could still be awesome.

:rotfl it does

nwigp3.jpg

...But Venom is all about musculature and tongue...looks like he is hanging off something

i really wanted to get this one, but i'm not that impressed with the pics. will reserve judgement until i see more of it. a good exclusive could of course sway my decision.

Where is his shoulder and bicep tie in, I can tell what is what... dammit my eyes!!!!

That's my problem. I look at the teaser pics and I can't even tell what is what. I'm still trying to make out what kind of position its hands/fingers are in.

It wasn't always that way.

I agree. The character was very sinister looking when McFarlane introduced it. Then Erik Larsen added the tongue. Somewhere after that they ran with it and Sam Keith plus many other artists have gone over the top. For better or worse.

I was hoping for more of a hulking beast than this pile of goo. His head /neck is all messed up... like he's been in a car wreck. I reserve full judgement until later.. but for now I'm confussed.

That's my problem. I look at the teaser pics and I can't even tell what is what. I'm still trying to make out what kind of position its hands/fingers are in.

Well even if he looked fantastic, and he still might, you still couldn't get him because u r strictly a PF collector.

I was hoping for more of a hulking beast than this pile of goo. His head /neck is all messed up... like he's been in a car wreck. I reserve full judgement until later.. but for now I'm confussed.

I really do hope the extra pictures turn this into a 180 but man we will not be seeing another Venom full statue piece for a long time since SS very rarely has release some of the heavy name hitters...

Back