Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette

I've been waiting to see when this would show up. It's really incredible just in the tease, though I'm still on the fence about whether to get this or the LSB.

Am I the only person thats not that impressed? I need to see this in person before I buy it. I think the LSB looks better from a "head perspective".

Awesomeness, I can't really tell how his arm is positioned though....

More than likely ordered :rock

Am I the only person thats not that impressed? I need to see this in person before I buy it. I think the LSB looks better from a "head perspective".

i agree that the lsb head looks better, but i think this is still better than anything bowen has put out for Venom

Interesting that they would include the artist that they are mimicking....that means that there is a possibility that there will be more Venom Comiquettes on the horizon...

I am guessing a $400-500 tag on this one

doubt it, only the abomination has had a price tag that high recently and it was a pf and much more massive in size than this prolly will be. i also think 300 somethin tops. i think it will be closer to the spidey comi prices

$329

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Back