Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette

nwigp3.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Looks like he is holding onto the side of a building or something. I'd prefer a McFarlane.

dont tell me your not going to get him cause hes not in pf format? :banghead

He's not making his way into my collection, unfortunately.

I am happy for all of the Venom fans though. I'm more anxious to see "full" pics from those at SDCC. I think it will look even better when those roll in.

He's not making his way into my collection, unfortunately.

I am happy for all of the Venom fans though. I'm more anxious to see "full" pics from those at SDCC. I think it will look even better when those roll in.

im hoping the ES on him will be high enough so he does not sell out in 2 minutes for the PPO........i hate PPO's! :emperor

im hoping the ES on him will be high enough so he does not sell out in 2 minutes for the PPO........i hate PPO's! :emperor

I don't think that will be an issue, but then again, who knows!! As long as you're by the computer the minute it goes up, I think you'll be fine.

I'll be passing on this but damn does it look awesome! Congrats to all you guys who have been waiting for this! :rock2

ok ok ok, now must leave work early aug 7th, 12:00 pst should be 1:00 pm my time or maybe it's 11:00 :confused::rotfl ah ^^^^ i'll just take the whole day off.

Back