Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

My situation though, is that I want to put this on Flexpay but if I had put myself on waitlist through Flexpay, I would've been charged for cancelling if I find this at my LCS today, right?

As soon as you see it convert, CALL THEM!!!! Watch you account daily and moderately.

Like father like son???? Thank you, Sideshow. :D

VenomComiquette1.jpg

Dang that is sweet did you get this Chapter, I thought you were strictly off villains? :lol

Dang that is sweet did you get this Chapter, I thought you were strictly off villains? :lol

Venom is one of those misunderstood characters. I choose to see the good in them. :lol

Last edited:

LAME :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I call BULL _____ and you need to sell me that BUST to get it off the villain list.

:lol Chap doesn't lie.

I put myself on the waitlist last week, and it converted within a day. I was really surprised, so I said "Why not?" Venom needs another one of his kind in my collection. Too much Spider-Man and Buffy. They were threatening to leave, so I had to shut them up.

Last edited:

:lol:lol:lol thems don't understand u Chapter, they understand Ski and that's why they need to be at my house. :lecture Write that down, it happens.

You have dibs on the Big Guy if he ever packs his bags. :lecture

Correction: Big GUYS (pleural) and THEIR bags. :lol

i wished they did the same with the eyes for the comiqutte

Yeah, those veins in eyes of the 1:1 are crazy!!!! :rock

w00t, you got this, didn't you? (The comiquette that is. I know you have the 1:1. :rock)

I can't believe the massiveness of the comiquette. It's just a nice, solid piece.

Back